Mono's Monster 2.0

IMG_2235_1_.JPG

Hey dude whats wrong with ya bud these days ????.... Not a dog hair to be seen.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You really are growing a monster, the thing your doing with the second screen is kinda what stage did with his bubblegum and it won him plant of the year.
Have some Reps my friend

Thanks Bud!

Was one heck of a plant that Stage grew last year! Thankfully the auto's are picking up the pace so no need to flip to flower any time soon ;)

:smokin:

Last night Mrs Mono gave me 9 weeks notice that we are to be going abroad for a Month in Early June... Super excited (even though I have no idea where we are going). First time Mrs Mono and I have left the UK at the same time in our 9 years together. :cheer:

On the other hand, that means it's 9 weeks notice to get the current plants flowered, dried, and in Jars. Shouldn't be too much of a problem for Mono's Monster 2.0, the auto's could be a different story all together. Plus the 12/12 light cycle isn't going to do the auto's much good.

Anyone got any experience on growing auto's on a 12/12 light cycle?

Hello mate....

Personally is set up a seperate tent and use the 250hps to keep the autos under a 18/6 regime.... The monster can then flower away to her hearts content....

Not sure on the effect of a 12/12 on an auto mate....

Sounds like your got a great trip on the way mate....

Hope you well mate

:circle-of-love:

Anyone got any experience on growing auto's on a 12/12 light cycle?

I'm growing two plants right now (CKS Revolver auto) and I used 12-1 GLR until flowering started then switched to 12/12, the breeder says it's 7 weeks from seed to harvest at 20/4 but mine will take at least 14 weeks. They germinated in early january and only started flowering a couple weeks ago, I think they need at least 5 or 6 more weeks to finish.

Last year I ran the same strain on 18/6 and they were ready at 9 weeks but the plants are much, much bigger this time around. So, in my short experience you can run autos on 12/12 no problems, you'll even get bigger yields but they will take a LONG time to mature...

If you only have 9 weeks before your awesome trip I think it's a tad risky running them on 12/12 :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice looking plant you got there, great job! Subbed up.

Would it work out to leave them with the monster for 12 hours and switch them into another tent for the other 6 hours under the 250?

Thanks Guys!

It would be ideal to get the auto's under the smaller HPS for the extra six hours of light. But if I'm totally honest the next couple of weeks are pretty hectic, few things getting done to the house etc so not too sure if the extra security risks etc are worth it for extending the light hours of the auto's.

That said... they are looking a little 'straggly' at the moment ;)

Hello mate....

Personally is set up a seperate tent and use the 250hps to keep the autos under a 18/6 regime.... The monster can then flower away to her hearts content....

Not sure on the effect of a 12/12 on an auto mate....

Sounds like your got a great trip on the way mate....

Hope you well mate

:circle-of-love:

Thanks Bud, that's what I'd been hopping for but life keeps getting in the way of growing plants ;). How is everything going with you? Hope the whole situation is beginning to brighten up, always light at the end of the tunnel ;)

I'm growing two plants right now (CKS Revolver auto) and I used 12-1 GLR until flowering started then switched to 12/12, the breeder says it's 7 weeks from seed to harvest at 20/4 but mine will take at least 14 weeks. They germinated in early january and only started flowering a couple weeks ago, I think they need at least 5 or 6 more weeks to finish.

Last year I ran the same strain on 18/6 and they were ready at 9 weeks but the plants are much, much bigger this time around. So, in my short experience you can run autos on 12/12 no problems, you'll even get bigger yields but they will take a LONG time to mature...

If you only have 9 weeks before your awesome trip I think it's a tad risky running them on 12/12 :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for that matey!

Always good to get a bigger yield than your expecting... My hands are totally tied with these auto's, ideally would have had enough time to veg the big girl another couple of weeks before flowering then wouldn't have been too worried about the auto's going on 12/12 for the last couple of weeks.

Suppose I shouldn't be complaining too much :):)

600W on 12/12 for the autos will be fine bud.

Some say decreasing hours of light through the life on an auto can improve things like bud density after you have made use of the extra growing potential of more light hours.

Monster is looking bitchin:goodjob:

:thanks:

Hopefully your right bud, I'd always thought auto's worked on the more light the better. However, naturally the available light hours would be reducing during flowering anyway since it's generally northern latitudes they come from.

Update time when the lights come on this evening, both the auto's and Mono's Monster 2.0 are in dire need of some more training :):)

So most of you who have followed previous journals of mine will know that I promise an update then it appears nearly a week later. For the new followers, my apologies ;)

Anyway... We have been on 12/12 for 7 days if I'm counting correctly and the first evidence of flowering is beginning to show, she is putting on a little height as of the last day or two and really beginning to stretch.

In order to avoid the issue of bud 'overcrowding' I'm going to let her grow naturally for another couple of days before opening her up as much as possible. This should still allow for the buds to grow to a fair length, but also utilize the horizontal space.

On main thing to note - She sure is drinking up the water and nutrients, and I must say that bottom feeding in coco seems to have no detrimental effect on growth, and it's a damn site easier. :)

The first pictures are a couple of days old, pictures under flash were taken only a few minutes ago ;)

IMG_2285_1_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom