Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Howdy 420 Folks,

Well we had 3 males leaving us one Thunder Cookie female. The one male was such a grower. Even the root mass in the clone machine was triple its best sibling. Seems like that would be a keeper male for breeding. Sure is strong.

So it will be a small harvest this round. I forgot to reset the light schedule and threw them into flower with a new haircut, nutz, lights and temp in two days. Shit such a silly mess up.
I hooked up the CO2 and sealed the tent I'll be watching rh. I'm hoping they really harden up!

And I decided to answer my own question so I took a clone of a reveged plant. They start off really Woody so I was sceptical but by gully roots started shooting out of the bark? I let the one leaf things go then they shoot out 5 finger leaf with a more Woody stalk or really flappy green stalks. We will see. I put three in a 1g Coco. It's off the oghaze

Cheerio

Thanks yeah it looked really good

Hey guys, I just went into a grow room and saw dots on the leaves and webs. Nothing was flowering but I saw webs at the top of the growth and a little orange bug. On the web. I have to get home now and need a plan so I don't bring those in shoot
Did you burn your clothes yet?....into ye olde burning barrell.

Haha ok I came home and put everything into the washing machine took a shower plus I also washed my hands after leaving the grow room. F. Let's see how I did lol. I dipped everything I had on me in alch I hope the shit kills em.

So on a side note I tried the side project and wow. We got one huge girl were trying to reveg and a large male we want to cross again. She's in cure now.

Whoot! Really berry diesel nom noms

Nice pic!

Haha maybe if they pop before I take the garbag out and accidently knock em up.
Ok few more months and we will go organic! Whoot

Attachments

• IMG_20191218_142502.jpg
    IMG_20191218_142502.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
Haha maybe if they pop before I take the garbag out and accidently knock em up.
Ok few more months and we will go organic! Whoot
Mega Crop is not organic...but you will love it, of that I have no doubt.

Hey how many of you use the carbon filter as a scrubber I'm normally through the carbon to out doors works ok till you spring a leak or something but I want to know if I should try pretreat the air with scrubbing prior to scurb vent that I'm up too and ain't doin it. Or maybe it is just not well enough
I do! Works like a champ.
:thumb:

Ok time for scrubbing in addition to srubbed vented. I have no choice.
I'm running 2 as scrubbers now. A 6" scrubber in the flower room, and a 4" that exhausts into the flower room. All sealed, just scrubbing/recirculating

:thumb:

I'm starting to dial the new room in now, but they have been staying relatively similar in climate. I dig it!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom