Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

Hiding in the capacitor, lol. Been bit by those a few too many times, some of em really hold a charge for awhile if they don't have a bleed resistor.
Ever since I peed on that three phase 440 electric fence I've been a little gun shy of the dark art of electricity

Ever since I peed on that three phase 440 electric fence I've been a little gun shy of the dark art of electricity

WTF were they keeping inside? A herd of raptors lmao. Our fencers are DC and only run at like 48v lol

WTF were they keeping inside? A herd of raptors lmao. Our fencers are DC and only run at like 48v lol

Same.

I ain't peeing on those, either. :laugh:

I've been thinking of hooking up a 12v system to my front door handle. Tired of fuckers hanging their advertisements and crap on it. Even with a "no soliciting, no hangers, blah blah" sign right beside the handle. Ugh.

It twerks me off because:

1) I have to get it off the damn door
2) It ends up in the trash anyway
3) It blocks my doorbell cam

I'm in/out frequently for work, and I really don't want something hanging on the door for days on end.

OK, what about the wife? Well, she can be... oblivious, at times. LOL

I figure a little jolt and they can eat shit. :D

Same.

I've been thinking of hooking up a 12v system to my front door handle. Tired of fuckers hanging their advertisements and crap on it. Even with a "no soliciting, no hangers, blah blah" sign right beside the handle. Ugh.

I'm in/out frequently for work, and I really don't want something hanging on the door for days on end.

Reminds me of the guy that was tired of people knocking down his Trump signs so he electrified it and pointed a camera on em.
Hilarious, was a fat old guy running out there to knock the signs down, pretty sure he's never jumped that high before or after that.

Same.

Can you imagine 440 on your unit!? The end would be like Daffy Duck with the "duck season" "rabbit season" debate results.

I hear you on the people leaving shit on the door... the whole porch area really. We get a lot of religious folks too. I'm never rude to them, but the conversation isnt long

My wife works 14 hour days ( including travel). I work at home... I'm the bitch.

In my opinion, if your solicitors dont leave the ground from your door handle, or your solicitors dont lose a finger, or needs CPR, or needs to be knocked away from the sparks with a broom handle, or forgets how to spell,,, you aren't trying hard enough.

Sorry to sidetrack back to plants for a second, but I think I may have found the underlying issue to my sludge problem that popped up.

I had some 3/4" uniseals sitting around, so I used those to hold the supply pipes into the buckets. Well, yeah, two of them were letting light in. Now the system light wasn't on (on occasion I would pop it on at like 15% when I was working in there) but I did have the tent open a lot, and the lights on in the room.

I think that may have been enough to do it. Wasn't a lot of light, but it was still light.

In my opinion, if your solicitors dont leave the ground from your door handle, or your solicitors dont lose a finger, or needs CPR, or needs to be knocked away from the sparks with a broom handle, or forgets how to spell,,, you aren't trying hard enough.

Amen to that. I'm the same work setup, and it bugs the shit out of me. Why can't people leave you well enough alone?

Junk in the mailbox, junk call on the phone, junk in the email, junk on the cell phone, and junk on the door.

Junk, junk, junk junk junk.

They gonna get "junk" alright. Right in the kisser. :laugh::laugh:

Sorry to sidetrack back to plants for a second, but I think I may have found the underlying issue to my sludge problem that popped up.

I had some 3/4" uniseals sitting around, so I used those to hold the supply pipes into the buckets. Well, yeah, two of them were letting light in. Now the system light wasn't on (on occasion I would pop it on at like 15% when I was working in there) but I did have the tent open a lot, and the lights on in the room.

I think that may have been enough to do it. Wasn't a lot of light, but it was still light.

Amen to that. I'm the same work setup, and it bugs the shit out of me. Why can't people leave you well enough alone?

Junk in the mailbox, junk call on the phone, junk in the email, junk on the cell phone, and junk on the door.

Junk, junk, junk junk junk.

They gonna get "junk" alright. Right in the kisser. :laugh::laugh:
Word.

I just bought so.e seeds. Haven't done that in a while... my next season i will be growing Wembley. It's an AK47 Bubblegum cross from Pyramid. I grew their King Tut with some success. Take a look at the pictures.

Yeah that Tut seems to be a winner everywhere I see it. Hopefully the new one is just as good.

I had a thought on the goopie Rez stuff the other day. There was a show on about brewing, they mentioned wild yeast and that it's everywhere. What are the chances our reservoirs have been getting a yeast infection? Yeast can be resilient af, maybe that's why it's so hard to get it fully cleaned up?

Im not sure, but it was something that crossed my mind. Dunno how to prove if it is or isn't. Or even what to do if it is.

I had a thought on the goopie Rez stuff the other day. There was a show on about brewing, they mentioned wild yeast and that it's everywhere. What are the chances our reservoirs have been getting a yeast infection? Yeast can be resilient af, maybe that's why it's so hard to get it fully cleaned up?

Im not sure, but it was something that crossed my mind. Dunno how to prove if it is or isn't. Or even what to do if it is.

That's not a bad thought. I'm not sure how to prove/disprove (easily, anyway) what it is either. Obviously you can send it off to a lab for analysis, maybe through a state ag program or something, but that isn't exactly simple. No idea on a cost of something like that either.

Maybe if a university or even high school has an ag program, or biology department or interest, they may be willing to use it as a learning tool. (Yes, I know school's teach biology, but whether to the extent where they would be willing to culture and find out what something is would be the question.)

Think about this. Not just yeast, but all kinds of crap is in the air everywhere. You can take a thing of water, leave it sit out, and it will get algae and stuff going on.

Leave water in the dark, undisturbed, and it will get anaerobic pretty quick. (First hand knowledge on that one, lol)

Back
Top Bottom