Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

Plants are doing well. Well, except for one. I pulled the smaller closet plant. It wasn't growing fast enough. The other plant is waking up and doing much better. Its gonna need the room the other plant was taking up.
Here are more pictures of the effects of monster cropping and the dense growth I keep yammering on about.

I did a defoliation on the hydro plant. It's doing well. This train wont stretch a whole lot, so I need to watch how much I tuck the branches. I wish they'd hurry the fuck up.

This plant has turned a corner. This strain doesnt usually stretch much so I think tucking will be at a minimum. Leaves look good, this thing is ready for action. I feel bad about the little plant, but it was taking up valuable real estate.

I'm not a huge fan of this light. It's pretty good for a closet, but nothing needing a large footprint. I was thinking of picking up a 200watt Black Dog for this area, but the damn thing is $650. I dig their lights, the best grows I've ever had were with my BDs, but they are crazy expensive. I'm shocked they are still in business. I mean seriously, how many grows have you seen with Black Dogs? BUT that light would crush it in the closet. Anyway... I got really high and decided to share pictures. Goodnight.

Have you checked out Budget LED?

They're top of the line quantum boards, and fucking spectacular. However, they're grounded and not charging an arm and a leg. I have two of them (the 250w models) and they're are excellent. They're in my Lab tent right now and the girls love it.

They're top of the line quantum boards, and fucking spectacular. However, they're grounded and not charging an arm and a leg. I have two of them (the 250w models) and they're are excellent. They're in my Lab tent right now and the girls love it.
Yeah, there are a few places selling them cheap. I'll build something someday.

When you got your lights did you look at HLG?

When you got your lights did you look at HLG?

Yes I did. I looked at them hard. Don't let the word "Budget" fool you. The Budget LED's are top of the line. Every bit as good as HLG, just not charging the price. And I mean they both use the same Samsung chips. They're also a sponsor here, are great with support/questions, and even offer a discount for forum members. :)

For a 4x4 space I picked up two of the 250w models. They have 2 boards each, and let me have 1 r-spec board and 1 3k board with UV.

Yes I did. I looked at them hard. Don't let the word "Budget" fool you. The Budget LED's are top of the line. Every bit as good as HLG, just not charging the price. And I mean they both use the same Samsung chips. They're also a sponsor here, are great with support/questions, and even offer a discount for forum members. :)

For a 4x4 space I picked up two of the 250w models. They have 2 boards each, and let me have 1 r-spec board and 1 3k board with UV.

I'd probably still go with HLG. The prices arent that bad, with some on the Budget site being more expensive. HLG pricing changes quite a bit, and they sell referbished fixtures which can be much less.

According to the Budget website the diodes are from Osram, LG, and Samsung. No big deal. I used to work for Philip's North America in lighting. Osram makes great stuff.

Glad you like yours. Sounds like you're satisfied. Thanks for the heads up

You're welcome. I saved probably $150 over HLG. Can't complain a bit.

Hyena Merica runs the big HLG panels in his massive tents. His first run with them was kicking ass all over the place...

then he found out with a few weeks to go that they were only dialed up to 50%. :laugh:

Gotta say the results were still pretty amazing regardless.

Dutchman is running several of the Budget LED lights and rocking it with them. Others are too.

All about finding the right light for your space, no doubt. In my other one I have a Growers Choice ROI E680 and love it.

You're welcome. I saved probably $150 over HLG. Can't complain a bit.

Hyena Merica runs the big HLG panels in his massive tents. His first run with them was kicking ass all over the place...

then he found out with a few weeks to go that they were only dialed up to 50%. :laugh:

Gotta say the results were still pretty amazing regardless.

Dutchman is running several of the Budget LED lights and rocking it with them. Others are too.

All about finding the right light for your space, no doubt. In my other one I have a Growers Choice ROI E680 and love it.
I met a dude who was just starting out and wanted to buy one of my lights... it didnt work out but, we became friends. He bought some lights from Alibaba and saved crazy money. His next 2 grows were amazing. Theres a million ways to do it I guess

I'm doing a nute change tonight. This will be the first one in flower. Somehow my float valve went out of adjustment. I'll have to reset it.

Kind of a cool shot of the nodes on the plant in the closet. Glad to see a smile on its face

Another generic shot of the hydro plant

I finally finished the nute change. I like to put some nutes in... Calcium, Micro, Silica and let them settle awhile (especially Silica) when I start another round. I added Silica last night and, Calcium this morning . I finished the last of my million dollar Silica additive Facilitor.

Nutes are at 920, Ph 5.7, water temp is 68, air 75, and humidity is really high at 70, bit its been raining.

I seriously fed the closet plant for the time in a few weeks. She's gotten scraps, but this was a 4 course meal. She is looking so much better, and I'm so happy for that. She's starting to reach a little.

Back
Top Bottom