Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

I read earlier from an old thread that on :rollit: , that it generally takes around 2 weeks after flip to show pre flowers. I guess i was wrong about juju. Its only been 4 days. I did however, read about a guy claiming he put his in total dark for 24 hours before flip, & said it showed pistils 3 days later. Cant wait to get better look in the morning.
Different strains must vary widely. I was looking over my first big (bagseed) plants closely every day and saw preflowers before even switching to 12/12. Of course, I let them veg for several months until they were about five feet tall first, so that could have revved up some sort of biological clock.

Different strains must vary widely. I was looking over my first big (bagseed) plants closely every day and saw preflowers before even switching to 12/12. Of course, I let them veg for several months until they were about five feet tall first, so that could have revved up some sort of biological clock.

Thanks mac! This girl is 62 days i believe. Thanks for stopping in. You have any going now?

Fed juju 1g of nutes & 1l of 6.5 water behind nute mixture for more runoff.
Nutes ph...6.25
Ppm 720 @ 68.5*
2ml micro
1ml grow
5 ml cal mag plus
1ml mammoth
2ml elite c root tonic (recommends 2-4 per g)
2ml pirahna
Will see ppm out in am. Its lights out now while shes draining. Peace yall!

Interesting read. Im using an. Not for much longer i believe. Time to start googling organic grows. Advanced Nutrients — the high P myth myth | Hydroponics
Yeah phosphates, I try and keep mine low.

Have you looked into doc buds kit? It's essentially a living organic soil. Your mix 1 20 pound bag of ewc (1 0 0) with a bale of pro mix hp and some micronutrients from doc. Let cool for a month then just water like soil once then do a drench with his teas.

Pretty amazing results, lots of 420 members growing with it. Sweet sue included I believe. And the price point is really good for all you get!

Yeah phosphates, I try and keep mine low.

Have you looked into doc buds kit? It's essentially a living organic soil. Your mix 1 20 pound bag of ewc (1 0 0) with a bale of pro mix hp and some micronutrients from doc. Let cool for a month then just water like soil once then do a drench with his teas.

Pretty amazing results, lots of 420 members growing with it. Sweet sue included I believe. And the price point is really good for all you get!

Ill ck that out for next grow for sure. Might start one in march. Thanks bro.

856a064f03c275e3596dbb89763053da.jpg

Hit the little arrow in the bottom left after you select them

You see pistils up there pt? Is it time to start bloom. Im going to up bloom nutes next feeding i think. Here she is this morning. Stretched her out a bit. Lotsa tops coming. Cant imagine how many would be there if id topped branches earlier. Clones still mostly green on 12/12. If it roots, can i switch back to veg. It was just an experiment, but now i kinda want to grow them out, & put them out in spring, for a nov/dec harvest. Christmas cookies for christmas next year.
20180104_111211.jpg
20180104_110838.jpg

Moon, listen to me...move the clone out of 12/12 or it will be trying to flower and not root. Everywhere you read it says low-moderate light at 18/6 and up for clones. Most say 24/0.

Doooo eeeeet!

I havent done it only cause i havent figured out where i could put it. Its not a wantex project except by me ya know. I have that perfect small led or i could use cfl, but i have no hiding place from kids. Incidentally, what would you guys do if your new teen, & other tweener saw your pics of plants, &\or. Unknowingly to you, they peeked in your tent and saw your "snoop dogg" plants? Holy christ. Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom