Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Both my kids (15/19) get high, though I'm not their supplier. Not sure why though come to think of it. Just a huge moral quandary. But even before my son started vaping I was growing and didn't hide it from them. They know their mom smokes and they know I like to grow things. Simple explanation covered it. Do they know you smoke? Do you discuss drugs and medical cannabis with them? You should if they're teen/tweens. What do they think is going on in that tent on the porch???

Both my kids (15/19) get high, though I'm not their supplier. Not sure why though come to think of it. Just a huge moral quandary. But even before my son started vaping I was growing and didn't hide it from them. They know their mom smokes and they know I like to grow things. Simple explanation covered it. Do they know you smoke? Do you discuss drugs and medical cannabis with them? You should if they're teen/tweens. What do they think is going on in that tent on the porch???

Well the schools teach cannabis is bad. Its time we had the chat with them. Especially about it being medically legal here. I just dont want her telling school friends and you know whats after that. I just dont know how to tell her not to do that cause it could get me in trouble and not come across as a loser bad dad. Damn this country ass town. Lol.

I've decarbed from frozen but never in a turkey bag. I'd let it dry out first because the turkey bag keeps the water vapor in. The other way to do it is to use SweetSue's fresh harvest oil method here

Thanks shed. Ive read that before. Seems like it required something i didnt have. Going to re check now. Thanks for link. Ive got like 100 windows open on my phone that im always meaning to reference or read later and always forget. Lol

I've decarbed from frozen but never in a turkey bag. I'd let it dry out first because the turkey bag keeps the water vapor in. The other way to do it is to use SweetSue's fresh harvest oil method here

Thanks shed. Ive read that before. Seems like it required something i didnt have. Going to re check now. Thanks for link. Ive got like 100 windows open on my phone that im always meaning to reference or read later and always forget. Lol

This girl is small. Cooler temps during veg did keep her small. Although i didnt want her this small. But i wanted to try & get colors on the blueberries with the lower temps at the price of smaller juju. She is only 11" tall with her training and 21"'s in each direction. Lots growth in the middle coming since spreading her out. But my question is will that growth mainly coming from flower, can i expect anything worthwhile from them? Should i cut it off in hopes of energy being transferred to the areas i leave on the plant? So what i mean is..... If i cut off small branches in hopes it willl equate to more weight from other branches left on the plant? And if so is that amount prortional to the amount i would have harvested had i left those smaller branches on? Am i making sense to anyone? Ahhhh. I was rambling like a maniac wasnt i. Heres juju ....flipped 12/28....
PSX_20180105_175348.jpg
PSX_20180105_175033.jpg
PSX_20180105_175158.jpg
PSX_20180105_175301.jpg

I think it's a great idea to educate the youth they are the future .

I really think though it should be explained based on a maturity of kid .

Juju ...starting 9th day since flip.
Fed 1 gallon 6.3 ph'd nutes

3 ml micro
2ml grow
4ml bloom
4 ml cal mag plus
3ml elite brand root tonic c
1 ml mammoth
3 ml pirahna
Ppm of tap was 290 today at 66*
Ppm of tap + nutes was 830 at 77* (warmed milk jug under hot water in sink to keep roots happy) it likely fell to 70 * by the time it was watered. Runoff was .75 liters and ppm of that was 1550. Its been weird like that but plant looks happy, sooooooo....have no idea except i never washed pot after using for first grow. I guess i shouldnt bother reading runoff right? Last runoff was i think 1900. Any way. If anyone can explain how much runoff i should be having after feeding, that would be nice. Also, what should ppm out be? Thanks.
20180106_105239.jpg
20180106_105218.jpg
20180106_105248.jpg
20180106_105229.jpg
20180106_105319.jpg
20180106_105157.jpg
please excuse grainy 3 megapixel photos as i gave my iphone to wife and got this sweet bad ass lg fortune baby. $10 phone. Woot woot. Lol. Its an effin paperweight. Thats bout all its good for. Loving cricket though. $150 bucks month back in my pocket for other bills. Great day to all!

Curious last night, so i weighed harvest again to see if id lost weight. 5.4 oz still boys. I thought id smoked more than that. But when i leave a nug in a bowl overnight it turns to crumbley.....great for rolling j i guess. No need for grinder. Lol. Since im no bud connaseurre and can only reference or compare to what ive been buying. Id say its not better but as good for sure. Maybe its effiacy is zlightly less , & less couch lock as bought weed due to grower/consumer preference. Im so stoked. Shouldnt run out till june we will say. 1.2 grams gets me 4 reg paper sized , cigarette size in circumference, joints. Thats a .3 gram joint that gets me good for 1-2 hours. 3 hours back to baseline. Talkative happy. Get shit done till u eat, then its lights out mike tyson just hit ya. Dos, still just danky pine smell. Luna smells great when broken apart, but unfortunatley, no flavor. Stays lit well. Not to harsh, but cant pull like a bull goat or itll choke ya. Lets see. What else. Oh. I know. Go Steelers baby!!!

May not be huge but cooler temps should help with more frost.

Thanks pw. Just saw this. I read where terarium lights can increase trichs. True? Uv light? Worth it? Figured id try since cant get a new light any time soon. Saw some of the terrarium lights fairly cheap. Thanks alot bro.

According to GrowMaus5 it won't do what you think it will. As long as the plant is getting plenty of blue light (uva) in flower then additional uvb won't really help. Myself I listen to Growmaus when he talks.

I had to go to vaping mostly, my old lungs won't hack it anymore with J's and glass.
Can't wait to try a vape. I have a feeling my lungs will be eternally grateful

According to GrowMaus5 it won't do what you think it will. As long as the plant is getting plenty of blue light (uva) in flower then additional uvb won't really help. Myself I listen to Growmaus when he talks.
Glad I saw this penny. I was gonna drop uvb bulb. But won't waste the money now...

Back
Top Bottom