Mouser's Perpetual Grow

Are you by chance running 12/12?

I had a girl refuse to flip for 3 weeks at 12/12. I set the lights to 11/13 and she was forming flower clusters within the week.

Im pretty sure its already on 11/13...though I havent checked it since I put the tent up...timer is buried in the far corner and I havent looked at it in a long time. I'll check it out when lights come on tonight,

:peacetwo:

Its A Boy!

Well...The Mago Widow in the flower tent is without a doubt a BOY! Now I have to figure out where to put him until I can collect...or if I should just take a clone or two and tuck him in the back of the veg closet until later....hmmm

20170619_182525.jpg

View image in gallery

Or if you don't want a male but are going to use his pollen no matter what, stick in a cupboard at 20 days old.. at 25 you'll have enough pollen for 50,000 seeds and you can piss the boy off, if room or cross pollination is an issue... sorry about that but no all bad..

Re: Its A Boy!

Word is, Shanti breeds the best male plants.. apparently the female keepers are mostly found in nevils work and males from shanties..

Yeah i have been moving my males as i find them back into my veg tent, once they have grown enough pollen sacs they will drop pollen no matter what the light schedule is, wont affect any plants in veg and wont accidentally pollinate anything in the flower tent :thumb: Pretty safe for a couple of weeks after seeing the first pollen sac but once they start dropping that pollen it goes everywhere :rofl:

Well, the boy has been pulled, given a haircut, and down-potted. He will go back to the veg closet and the next prettiest Mango Widow has taken his place in the flower tent. I still havent given up on the idea of letting him mature, but not right now...maybe when the air dries out some in the fall. Until then I will Bonsai him.

Mini Update

Itty Bitty Update

Not much has been happening in the tents. The flowering girls are keeping on keeping on, and the newest Mango Widow has yet to show. I'll pull them out tomorrow for a photo shoot.

The mystery auto has been chopped....50ish grams wet, so most likely 10g dry or so, A waste of a pot, but she smells awesome. Im getting into that hot/humid bit of the year here. Keeping anything in the flower tent without mold is a chore at this point.

This weekend I am going to help one of my niece's friends start his own grow. I wish I had plants I could set him up with, but almost everything in the veg closet is a reg seed...I really dont want to start him out with possible males. I may donate my Blue Dream to the cause along with an assortment of seeds and gear. At least now I have something to do with the old Amazon lights. If he can grow successfully, it would be a huge help in keeping up with her intake...I cant grow enough for her without endangering myself here.

Mystery Auto Courtesy of stupid Bonza Puck

Flower Tent Update

:cheer: Update Time!! :cheer:

As promised, here are the flowering girls.

The latest Mango Widow is indeed a girl!! WooHoo!! As is obvious from the pic, drastic measures had to be taken to tame the stretch.

Then we have our Harlequin clone coming down the final laps

...And the MoC Northern Lights filling out wonderfully

I will be going into Boston tomorrow to pick up my bale of ProMix so I can get a few girls into the kit come September :)

Thanks for stopping in, grab a cushion, rub the kitty, dig into the bud cupboard and make yourselves comfy :) Hope you all are having a happy 4th weekend...or a Canada day weekend...or just a fabulous weekend in general depending on your local :)

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
:party::party::party:

I hope you all are having a great day! Sorry to all of you who do not have the day off to BBQ, drink and play in your gardens...and get paid to do it!

Today so far I have been puttering about...did some dishes, a load of laundry, took 3 clones of the Kosher Kush, one of which is triploid :slide: Potted up a new WWxBB seed, threw a Jack Herer into the germination tray, and have started the ribs in the smoker!

The flower tent is getting a bit full...Ive moved in the Kosher Kush (a girl), and the other Mango Widow who may just surpass the one already there. I have more coco pellets on the way and will take clones of both Mango Widows when they arrive

Also, a while back I had gifted some seeds to a friend on the condition that they take clones for me...by next weekend I should have 2 Purple Haze and 2 Blue Cheese joining the ever so crowded veg closet.

On a free space note, the peppers have finally been moved outside to my sisters and ex-wife's house, giving me a bit more room to play.

The room set up for my nieces friend went ok, and I set them up with a wwxbb in a 2g pot to play with as well as a few auto seeds...i honestly forget what they were o_O

Pics later when the lights are on, and Im off to flip the ribs! :peacetwo:

Thanks for jumping on Snid. Plenty of popcorn to go around. I hope I can turn out some beauties this time.

Welcome Colorado! She sure is looking strong. Im excited to see where she goes as well...this is a grow for a friend who suffers from anxiety. Im hoping the Shark will suit her needs. If not I will have to go for one of the higher CBD strains next time.

Well, only a couple of days after transplant, and none of them are showing any signs whatsoever of stress...all 3 have just taken off. Sorry for the pink, its only temporary until I build my light. I cannot wait for white light in the tent.

DSCF55412.JPG
DSCF55392.JPG
DSCF55403.JPG

And the veg closet. The 3 AKs should be going to their new home this coming weekend. The peppers arent doing so well....Only the Bells seem to be thriving

DSCF55385.JPG

Happy growing!!

I must ask how far along are those plants that are straying to bush up? As I'm having trouble with my plants growing lateral and just getting bushy and a little saggy on the bottom layer of fan leafs
420-magazine-mobile39900635.jpg

This is about week 9-10 of veg and I'm really tempted that when the lights turn off to let it sit in dark for 36 hours and start flower. Is it too soon? Should I wait?

Thanks Man :) Grab a hoot before you go! :roorrip:

I must ask how far along are those plants that are straying to bush up? As I’m having trouble with my plants growing lateral and just getting bushy and a little saggy on the bottom layer of fan leafs
420-magazine-mobile39900635.jpg

This is about week 9-10 of veg and I’m really tempted that when the lights turn off to let it sit in dark for 36 hours and start flower. Is it too soon? Should I wait?

It took some doing but I dug back into the previous journal to find those plants as seedling on 6/25...roughly a week old. The above pics were taken 3 weeks later. Out of curiosity...what are you growing in? Lights? Nutes?

Before you go :passitleft: :) Welcome

Back
Top Bottom