Mouser's Perpetual Grow

Thanks Man :) Grab a hoot before you go! :roorrip:

It took some doing but I dug back into the previous journal to find those plants as seedling on 6/25...roughly a week old. The above pics were taken 3 weeks later. Out of curiosity...what are you growing in? Lights? Nutes?

Before you go :passitleft: :) Welcome

Using fox farm nut , fox farm soil , a bag seed in a 3-4 gallon pot had problems with ph first 4 weeks and then over fed with nut so I flushed about a 2 weeks ago using a 600 w led on veg and must say I do have some strong branches and truck because it's thick af
420-magazine-mobile2057805308.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1473159505.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1231946452.jpg
ended up transplanting with new soil when I had nut burned and then flushed the plant w 9 gal of water for the longest time myeter said oh was high then I used pH Down to fix but got a oh meter and it needed to be brought up not down because at this point now that I have everything straight I pH water with calmag st 9.6-9.6 and the run off is about a 6.2
420-magazine-mobile2144627370.jpg
not sure how to measure the ppm and what's good or not
420-magazine-mobile1087305971.jpg
420-magazine-mobile54321378.jpg
I also got 2 6 inch inline fans for fresh air replacement

Can you show me what your talking about when you say pre flowers?

Sure. I'll drag her out when the lights come on and see if I can get a decent shot of one/several. Basically you are looking for a pistle (white hair) growing at the junction of the leaf/stem.

Sure. I'll drag her out when the lights come on and see if I can get a decent shot of one/several. Basically you are looking for a pistle (white hair) growing at the junction of the leaf/stem.

Well..I did. Looked her all over and found nothing at all...nothing that I thought I saw earlier is there. She/He is back to being an enigma. I did however go on a hunt for better pics and came up with:

What are Pre-flowers

Check it out :)

:peacetwo:

Hmmm. Lovely pics showing your beautiful girls. Gotta say the buds look first class. I bet the leaves are frostier than the buds. Keep it up! :thumb:

Would this happen to be what your talking about ?
420-magazine-mobile96925620.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821969610.jpg
I've always thought she was small but I guess she's ready I've begged this one for close to 10 weeks now. Def not norm but this is my first grow and I can say I've learned a lot no to go to flower and learn this plant all over again
420-magazine-mobile771827878.jpg
420-magazine-mobile25406709.jpg

Would this happen to be what your talking about ?
420-magazine-mobile96925620.jpg

Its really hard to tell from the picture...those could be female preflowers but Im not sure. On the other hand I see nothing to indicate male pre-flowers at all. Maybe some of the other visitors could chime in with their thoughts.

Hmmm. Lovely pics showing your beautiful girls. Gotta say the buds look first class. I bet the leaves are frostier than the buds. Keep it up! :thumb:

Thank you Tom :) Its nice to see you on again. :)

Just caught up, and figured I would pop in and say nice grow you got going in, subscribed

Welcome UrbanAchiever! Pull up a seat and help yourself to the goodies.

Harvest

Mini-Harvest Update

Good morning all. Just tossing in a little update while Im thinking about it. First of all, thank you for helping out with the pre-flower opinions/pics. Thats the best part of this place. Everyone helps :)

On to business....Over the weekend I chopped the Harlequin. I lost the clone of her, so this strain probably wont be seen for a bit. Got too much other stuff going on. Overall she was pretty dense and sticky...not overflowing with trichomes, but for a CBD dominant strain she didnt look bad. I chopped her up into a cake pan and stuck her on the top shelf of my fridge...I may transfer her to a bigger cake pan. This opens up the tent a bit for my wild Mango Widow.

Today Im thinking of pulling the NL. All this talk of bud rot has me skittish. I wasnt planning to grow at all this summer, but.....

Last shots of Harley

There was a shot of the whole plant too, but for some reason the gallery wont accept it.

Best I could do...too late to take another photo

Fat.. well done mate..

Awesome Mango and Northern Lights Update

I really hope its a girl!!

Todays photo journey will focus on the 3rd Mango Widow and the MoC Northern Lights that is due to come down sometime in the next few days.

Mango Widow #3​

So far there is no indication as to sex at all. :( Like MW #1 which turned out to be a male, this one is very slow to show sex. On the other hand this one is MUCH bushier and Ive had to bend/break it to keep it from growing into the lights during stretch. Fingers crossed on this one!

If anyone sees anything indicating boy/girl that I have missed, please share :)

Ministry of Cannabis Northern Lights​

She is still foxtailing like crazy. If I ever find my loupe I will check trichs. All this talk of bud rot has made me squirrely. Last summer I had major humidity/rot/mold issues. I havent seen anything yet this year, but I dont want to lose this one. I'm pretty sure I will be taking her down within the week.

Thanks for dropping in. No rubs for the kitty today, he's in the dog house >.< He ate the triploid clone I had going of Kosher Kush. Not Happy...grrrr...

Back
Top Bottom