Mouser's Perpetual Grow

Congratulations on your harvest.

I have not grown Mango Widow, mostly because seedfinder website (and Mr. Nice) say you really have to keep an eye on this one. Seedfinder has comments saying the Mango Haze parent has issues with hermie and different phenos have smells from catpiss to fruity mango. Since I don't have the eye or the space to toss 9 plants to get the one keeper, I didn't buy it. But it was attractive

Congratulations on your harvest.

I have not grown Mango Widow, mostly because seedfinder website (and Mr. Nice) say you really have to keep an eye on this one. Seedfinder has comments saying the Mango Haze parent has issues with hermie and different phenos have smells from catpiss to fruity mango. Since I don't have the eye or the space to toss 9 plants to get the one keeper, I didn't buy it. But it was attractive

I scored 2 packs on the MNS auctions...so I have ~25 chances to get it right for around $2/seed I like those odds :)

some of these more 'pure' strains are a lot more temperamental from seed. Your clones taken won't have the same issues as the seed plants.. shanti and others talk about this.. also most of their strains are rated outdoors or 600w hps or greater..total darkness is advised for many of the strains also... theres a thread titled 'herm city' about Ortega. Dudes starts basically abusing shanti saying it should never have been released. by the end he's saying everybody should have this strain to grow and smoke :rofl:

Don't get confused about the one keeper. It's your choice which one that is, might take a few runs from clones to actually decide, you might not be able to choose and find two that that do the trick and you want to keep..

Don't get confused about the one keeper. It's your choice which one that is, might take a few runs from clones to actually decide, you might not be able to choose and find two that that do the trick and you want to keep..

I like the way they look...I'll put up some pics later when the boy goes back to his mom's.

Mango Widow's

So, here are the 3 Mango Widows I have going now. I really need to move the peppers outside to make room in the veg closet....or set up another tent. Im doing all I can to not over-expand. Im liking the one on the left best. Nice tight nodes, while the other two are looking a little leggy.

20170522_174351.jpg

:peacetwo:

Re: Mango Widow's

I really need to move the peppers outside to make room in the veg closet....or set up another tent. Im doing all I can to not over-expand.

This is the hardest part for me right now. I started with other plants while waiting for my seeds and discovered that hydro is the bomb!! Now I just want to keep adding more and more. :)

Re: Mango Widow's

This is the hardest part for me right now. I started with other plants while waiting for my seeds and discovered that hydro is the bomb!! Now I just want to keep adding more and more. :)

lol I completely understand. I have a 4x4 and a 5x5 still in their boxes staring at me......

They look really nice mate..

Well, over the last week or so, the Panama came down and the top buds from the Harlequin. Panama is sticky as all hell.

Flower room space has been taken by my Harlequin clone and the mystery auto. Northern lights is looking nice, but I may be short changing her in the 3g air pot.

Pics will be forth-coming after my nephews graduation party :)

Mouser finally posts an UPDATE

Finally...An UPDATE! Sorry for so long away :oops:

Well, once again, life has intruded. About a month ago I nearly severed a finger at work, and crushed it real good in the process...sounds silly whining about a finger but it bloody HURT! I was having trouble doing even little stuff for a couple weeks and consequently, the plants suffered a bit. Ive been nursing them along an finally feel like I have something to share :)

Tonight we will do the flower tent, and if I get a moment to myself tomorrow I will snap a few pics of the veging girls?

My last Harlequin clone...gonna crosspost this in the CBD thread...she's real purty :)

The mini mystery-Bonza-Puck Auto...have I mentioned how much those exploding pucks piss me off?? >.<

My MoC Northern Lights...looking a little sad, but I gave her a Mega Flush tonight and fresh nutes

And last will be my best looking Mango Widow....cant tell what I have here yet..looking a bit boyish, but..... :hmmmm:

Any thoughts/observations are welcome :)

Have a great weekend all! Pull up a cushion and have a toke or 5! :passitleft:

Re: Mouser finally posts an UPDATE

That Mango Widow is a mighty fine looking plant. :)

About 12 years ago I was carrying an 80 lb rock down some stairs (one of them big stone, foot crank grinding wheels.) I lost my footing and crushed my pinky finger between the rock and the foundation of the house.

No bone damage, no ligament damage, almost no muscle damage, but the skin and various squishy parts split in 3 places like an overcooked hot dog in a microwave. Little pinky on my left hand - hardly important, but that sucker was a problem several weeks. I was too freaked to drive a stick shift to the emergency room, and I lived alone on the same bus route as the hospital, so I took a bus to the emergency room to get my stitches (14 minutes door to door including waiting for the bus.)

Anyway, yeah, a finger damaged can be really annoying.

Fingers real bad to damage, be causing all sorts of stress..we use our hands for a lot of things.. sorry to hear about your problems mate.. nothing wrong with acknowledging that shit happens and it friggin hurts. Hope you come good mate..
Now that mango widow.. what radogast said.. damn nice mate.. why boyish? Hope not, gonna flip it soon? Can't wait to see what your got..

That Mango Widow is a mighty fine looking plant. :)

About 12 years ago I was carrying an 80 lb rock down some stairs (one of them big stone, foot crank grinding wheels.) I lost my footing and crushed my pinky finger between the rock and the foundation of the house.

No bone damage, no ligament damage, almost no muscle damage, but the skin and various squishy parts split in 3 places like an overcooked hot dog in a microwave. Little pinky on my left hand - hardly important, but that sucker was a problem several weeks. I was too freaked to drive a stick shift to the emergency room, and I lived alone on the same bus route as the hospital, so I took a bus to the emergency room to get my stitches (14 minutes door to door including waiting for the bus.)

Anyway, yeah, a finger damaged can be really annoying.

Thanks Rad :) Yeah...this one got 9 stitches, and the top bone was in 3 pieces. got smushed really good.

Fingers real bad to damage, be causing all sorts of stress..we use our hands for a lot of things.. sorry to hear about your problems mate.. nothing wrong with acknowledging that shit happens and it friggin hurts. Hope you come good mate..
Now that mango widow.. what radogast said.. damn nice mate.. why boyish? Hope not, gonna flip it soon? Can't wait to see what your got..

Thanks for stopping by Grizz. The Mango was flipped 2 weeks ago...which is why Im a little confused. I dont see anything definite yet, but its sure taking its sweet time....and nothing looks like any other female Ive grown. That said, it IS a nice looking plant. I may keep it around anyway so I can join the ranks of pollen chuckers out there :D

I think I saw a boy bit back there, wait not so sure.:hmmmm:

All the best with finger, feel better soon.

I think I do too...just not certain.... It just looks odd. Thanks for passing through :)

before y'all go :passitleft:

Thanks for stopping by Grizz. The Mango was flipped 2 weeks ago...which is why Im a little confused. I dont see anything definite yet, but its sure taking its sweet time....and nothing looks like any other female Ive grown. That said, it IS a nice looking plant. I may keep it around anyway so I can join the ranks of pollen chuckers out there :D

before y'all go :passitleft:

Are you by chance running 12/12?

I had a girl refuse to flip for 3 weeks at 12/12. I set the lights to 11/13 and she was forming flower clusters within the week.

Do NLs like extra root room? I've got a little seedie I need to put into a final pot.

Sorry I missed this while I was replying earlier Tead. I dont think the NL needs more of less than others, I just think with this particular plants vigor I could have made her happier with another 2-4g of foot room :) Its like flying..any extra leg/foot room is never a bad thing!

Back
Top Bottom