Mouser's Perpetual Grow

WOOOHOO Its A Girl!!!

DSCF02946.JPG

View image in gallery

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Saw this earlier mate, thought I posted, sorry lol.. yippie ki yay mother mango widow... awesome mate.. you got clones?

Saw this earlier mate, thought I posted, sorry lol.. yippie ki yay mother mango widow... awesome mate.. you got clones?

I took a dozen yesterday. Now I just hope she lives up top her billing, If she stacks like she veges Im in business :)

Congrats! :blunt:

Thank you for popping in. Ive got a ton going on right now...sorta funny how I had planned to NOT grow his summer.

Nicely done. Vigorous like an autoflower.

Thanks Rad. Your girls are loving their new home as well.

Great looking NL plant, bummer about the clone...never trust a cat lol. Should get a nice harvest out of that for sure. Well done!

Yeah...that critter is always trying to force the door on the veg room. I try to buy him off with an occasional leaf or 2, but he prefers to pick his own :p The NL could use a bit of fattening up on the lower side, but Im afraid to lose it all if I dont chop it soon. Its been real soupy here lately and we're having thunderstorms all week. I'll post a chop weight when I get one. :)

Great looking buds mouser.

Cheers.

Thanks Ditch...Tangie run you out of your house yet? Keep Pepe away from her..she looks hungry :)

Im glad. It took me 15 photos before I had one that was even making an effort to be in focus... Thanks for stopping in :)

Lol sorry for the blatant bid for attention on your thread. She just got me a bit excited!

:passitleft:

I like the excitement, I'd be same if she was in my tent.. she's so vigorous. Hope you got clones (just saw last post, awesome get them rooted..

Subbed in because I've recently been put onto MNS genetics and my first order is on it's way. I've gone for the mango widow on the auctions so glad to see it's going well for someone else :)

Arent those auctions fun? Only thing that would make it better would be if they took Credit Cards. Always feel weird mailing cash. So far everything Ive gotten from them that I have tried has been vigorous as all hell. Even the spring cleaning seeds germed no problem. I have all the Mango Widow I need for now so you at least have me bidding against you...sorry if I grabbed any lots you had your eye on. :/

Arent those auctions fun? Only thing that would make it better would be if they took Credit Cards. Always feel weird mailing cash. So far everything Ive gotten from them that I have tried has been vigorous as all hell. Even the spring cleaning seeds germed no problem. I have all the Mango Widow I need for now so you at least have me bidding against you...sorry if I grabbed any lots you had your eye on. :/

They're too much fun, it's hard to keep off them :rofl: I pay by bank transfer, can you not do that? It would obviously make for less edginess :thumb: What else of theirs have you grown (besides what you're growing now)? Awesome to hear that less than perfect seeds germ, means the nice ones should be 100% germ rate :thumb: I'll have to go see if there is any MW on the auctions now then ;) Don't be sorry for the way things are man, auctions are exactly what it is. Bidding against other people for goods we all want I could say sorry too if I outbid you in anything but hey it's all part of the fun :high-five:

They're too much fun, it's hard to keep off them :rofl: I pay by bank transfer, can you not do that? It would obviously make for less edginess :thumb: What else of theirs have you grown (besides what you're growing now)? Awesome to hear that less than perfect seeds germ, means the nice ones should be 100% germ rate :thumb: I'll have to go see if there is any MW on the auctions now then ;) Don't be sorry for the way things are man, auctions are exactly what it is. Bidding against other people for goods we all want I could say sorry too if I outbid you in anything but hey it's all part of the fun :high-five:

My wife and I went to about 50 live auctions (household goods) in he last year. The professional resellers mostly hate us but two or three of them coordinate their bidding with us and share lots :) I am thankful I don't have the urge to buy seeds or rare books - I'd be broke!

Huh? Cannabis seed auctions?

Ps! subbing up here my fellow meeeeooowwer :)

Flower Room Update

Flower Room Update

Welcome one and all. Please take your seats and be prepared to be entertained with examples of spectacular (cough) horticulture :)

Latest events of the flowering beauties include the jarring of the low and slow dried Harlequin...2nd time in the jar...1st time humidity shot up to >80% so I spread her out in the pan again. We will see how this latest jarring goes tomorrow..

MoC NL has been chopped and layed out in her own pan in the fridge...interesting note about drying this way. Leftover chinese food takes on an entirely different taste :)

Current flower tent inhabitants include:

Mango Widow #2

Mango Widow #3 (not sure where to go with this beast..training ideas/suggestions welcomed)

Kosher Kush

and the lastest addition

Early Skunk: (untrained..waiting to see what she/he does)

Thanks for stopping in. As usual, the kitty likes his head scratched. Jars in the cupboard, comfy seating available, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in the fridge. Stay as long as you like :)

:peacetwo:

:rofl::rofl::high-five: looks like your got some mango to deal with..

Back
Top Bottom