Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

I feel you brother, running low on product is definitely one of the worst feelings ever

i'm actually past the point where i do it for the state of mind anymore, i mean sure it's one of the factors but mainly i don't feel healthy anymore if i dont blaze up a bowl daily.

Reading all those stuff about precautionary properties, and feeling in general how much it regulates my body functions. I just can't..

i hope all goes well and you get stocked up again real soon :love:

i'm actually past the point where i do it for the state of mind anymore, i mean sure it's one of the factors but mainly i don't feel healthy anymore if i dont blaze up daily.
EXACTLY Brother!

Evening Mr A , Have you got a window you could put her near , I would give her till wednesday then put her there , she will flower eventually and you get what you get , better than compost ,
Also we train them out , surely you could pull her back in so she fits your mates tent , and if he is having heat issues , so what your only going to kill her anyway .
Then you could work your magic on the NL , :goodluck:
Be safe

I feel you brother, running low on product is definitely one of the worst feelings ever

i'm actually past the point where i do it for the state of mind anymore, i mean sure it's one of the factors but mainly i don't feel healthy anymore if i dont blaze up a bowl daily.

Reading all those stuff about precautionary properties, and feeling in general how much it regulates my body functions. I just can't..

i hope all goes well and you get stocked up again real soon :love:

EXACTLY Brother!

I've not been without product now for about 10 years. The odd day here and there and holidays but I don't feel like me when I don't smoke. I have a supply line of great smoke but it cost cash I don't have.

Evening Mr A , Have you got a window you could put her near , I would give her till wednesday then put her there , she will flower eventually and you get what you get , better than compost ,
Also we train them out , surely you could pull her back in so she fits your mates tent , and if he is having heat issues , so what your only going to kill her anyway .
Then you could work your magic on the NL , :goodluck:
Be safe

Evening sonic. Putting her by the window isn't an option, my good lady uses the house as a place of business, big ass MJ plant in the window :rofl:
I've got plans in place for his heat issues and I think the NL is better there as he is a complete novice when it come to the great green and she is easy. She may well flower yet. I still have a little hope left.

Have you thought about going from 12/12 to 11/13? maybe 12/12 isn't enough to get her flowering.

Hey up dean. I have but I was thinking of my DD too.

good luck in that contest brother :thumb:

that dark devil nug sure as hell is a cutie :smokin:

I can totally understand your frustration. Sometimes you gotta pull the plug man. I am chopping one of my ladies down because she just isn't making the cut. Her buds have just started and I am 3 weeks into flower. The rest of the girls are complaining that they want the space. So I am gonna give her and another plant the heave ho. If she is giving you stress and not wanting to open the grow room she needs to go. Your inner voice knows. I would step in and do it myself if I was there.

THIS. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on, especially if you're feeling so negatively about the plant. You don't need that energy around you and you will probably feel so much better after you chop her and let your DD take up more room :)

:circle-of-love:

if i must be honest, ill say that i wouldnt chop her down or anything even if she's that troublesome.

but, if you decide that you're done with her, then maybe you can go Zero Dark Thirty on her and start doing all kinds of crazy experiments.

Slice her, Dice her, Bend her, and god knows what else. I mean chopping down should be a last resort right? at least to me that is..

anyway, that's just my opinion, but if it were me, i'd go Kevorkian on her before i end her.

just my 0.02 cents :smokin:

Have you thought about going from 12/12 to 11/13? maybe 12/12 isn't enough to get her flowering.

I flipped my Afghani from 12/12 to 11.5/12.5 after 2 wks of nothing, a week later she started producing her 1st pistols. I think you have a photo instead of an auto my friend. Give her a little more time.

Happy Friday Mr Am4zin
Yesterday the little woman received something in the mail and thought it was something she had ordered online for her niece for xmas so she did not open it till late last night. Had I known sooner I would have said something sooner but I just wanted to say

Thank you Mr Am4zin you are truly Amazing:xmas:, you rock sir :love::hug::green_heart::hug::love:

DSC_14065.jpg

DSC_14718.jpg

Thank you for such a wonderful early x-mas gift:circle-of-love:

It would appear so. The feminised auto flower that took 10 days of 12/12 to show sex looks more and more like a fella everytime I look at him.
Feeling pretty down right now :lot-o-toke:

I know it looks like a boy and chances are it is, but I would hold off till the last possible moment to be 100% sure. Look at Bruce Jenner, everyone swore he was a boy, turns out he was a she the whole time ;)

Looks like a stressed out trannie LOL...If you only got a few here n there nip them off with tweezers. On the other hand you could leave a couple on so it pollinates to get some fem seeds.

I know it looks like a boy and chances are it is, but I would hold off till the last possible moment to be 100% sure. Look at Bruce Jenner, everyone swore he was a boy, turns out he was a she the whole time ;)

I've been sat with him in the chair next to me for the last hour. I've just put him back under the lights. He has less than 24 hours to say his goodbyes to my baby DD fore I cut him into little tiny pieces.

It would appear so. The feminised auto flower that took 10 days of 12/12 to show sex looks more and more like a fella everytime I look at him.
Feeling pretty down right now :lot-o-toke:

It happens. No ones happy when it does though, are we? Bah!!! :love: :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom