Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

I know it looks like a boy and chances are it is, but I would hold off till the last possible moment to be 100% sure. Look at Bruce Jenner, everyone swore he was a boy, turns out he was a she the whole time ;)

:rofl:

That's definitely a dude! You didn't show me all those views on my thread. Sorry.

I know it looks like a boy and chances are it is, but I would hold off till the last possible moment to be 100% sure. Look at Bruce Jenner, everyone swore he was a boy, turns out he was a she the whole time ;)

I just peed a little! Sorry Amazin... It's definitely presurgery Bruce.

Amazin.. That MB gesture was one of the kindest things I've seen in a while. You sir, are a great man!

my condolences on the dude, dude.

maybe shred him and put him in some soil as natural fert :hmmmm:

Ahhh mate I'm so sorry for you all that hard work, I feel for you man :circle-of-love: it's never a good feeling when this happens but at least it frees up your space for something new and exciting :)Well onwards and upwards :) on to the next adventure my friend chin up head held high sending all my love your way brother :circle-of-love::green_heart::blunt::passitleft:

Ahhh mate I'm so sorry for you all that hard work, I feel for you man :circle-of-love: it's never a good feeling when this happens but at least it frees up your space for something new and exciting :)Well onwards and upwards :) on to the next adventure my friend chin up head held high sending all my love your way brother :circle-of-love::green_heart::blunt::passitleft:

ThankYou OrganicMan. I'm gonna pop 2 later in my regular 1 gal pots. Topping and training my way forward.

Haha. I've come to terms with him now, he will be executed later today with Mrs A keeping much of him for her smoothies. I will post some pics of his skeleton later on.

This is for you Oldergrower
For now, I've just set lights back to 18/6 and checked the temps and RH. 17.6c is 63.6f Not even worried.

DSC_28291.JPG

Laters

I know that it sucks but always be thankful spotting a hermie. Becuase we know the outcome of you hadn't spotted them. A whole garden of non useable seeds.

I know, I see the good in finding him early.

Found something in my pocket....

It's a hug, for you!

:hug:

Cheers my friend, I needed that today. :hug: :love:

rip Bruce :passitleft:

As we all know I've had a rooster in my hen house. He has now left the building and 2 more have been planted in his place.

First up we have an Ed Rosenthal Super Bud by SuzySeeds.

From the breaders website
Origin & Popularity

The mix of Indica and Sativa in the Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO is an extraordinary achievement, with a perfect balance between the two. By also crossing the plant with a Ruderalis, we are dealing with a super autoflowering strain. The blend of tropical genes is extremely varied and represents Sativas from all around the equatorial zone, such as Africa, South-East Asia, Central America and the Caribbean. The overwhelming rich flowering of the buds is the most characteristic feature of Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO.

Production

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO plants have flowers with a compact Indica structure, which become even fatter with the Sativa influence. Some plants may display a Sativa or Indica influence through subtle variations in the development and structure of the flowers. The female plants with a Sativa influence produce huge oval calyxes which grow into convoluted pyramid flowers and which are large enough to bend the branches under their weight. The flowers of the Indica phenotype grow into voluptuous columns of snow-white buds. The flowers of this plant grow sideways and upwards and swell to outrageous sizes, and that for an autoflowering plant. Within 3 to 4 weeks the first flowering can be seen and after a flowering period of 8 weeks it is ready to be harvested. You can grow Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO both indoors and outdoors, it does not become tall and has an average yield. It really is a super beautiful plant and almost feels like a crime to harvest the beautiful buds.

Character & Flavour

Ed Rosenthal Super Bud AUTO has a strong and incredibly sweet aroma of pineapple-punch. Its flavour is also sweet. After smoking, you get a physical high effect first, followed by a spiritual high. I advise you to smoke it in the daytime and certainly not prior to going to bed, as it will make you very cheerful, excited and giggly and this will continue for at least a few hours. In the medicinal field it helps treat migraines, muscle pain, stress, anxiety and lack of appetite.

Next up we have an Amnesia Haze Auto also from suzyseeds

From the breaders site

Origin & Popularity

Amnesia Haze is now also available in an autoflowering variety. It grows very quickly for an autoflowering strain. Amnesia Haze AUTO is one of the stronger cannabis strains and its extremely powerful effect and great flavour make it by far the most popular type of Haze in Dutch coffee shops. The Amnesia Haze Auto has South-East Asian genes and is a mixture of different strains of Haze and a Ruderalis plant. The Amnesia Haze does justice to its name (Amnesia = memory loss).

Production

Amnesia Haze AUTO is very suitable for outdoors growth as it is climate resistant. When growing Amnesia Haze AUTO indoors you have to keep a close eye on it. You would not expect it from an autoflowering strain, but Amnesia Haze AUTO grows quickly. The yield is average, but the effect of Amnesia Haze is so strong that you do not need a lot. Within 8 weeks you are assured of a good harvest.

Character & Flavour

I'd recognise this fresh, strong and lime-like scent and flavour anywhere. During smoking, the effects of Amnesia Haze quickly become noticeable and you rapidly find yourself in a trance which is combined with a slight psychedelic high. I don't smoke Amnesia Haze when I want to catch up with friends, because conversation quickly falters and at some point I am no longer able to actively do anything. Amnesia Haze is a strain I only very occasionally smoke and that makes it even more delicious. As its name indicates, Amnesia Haze occasionally causes memory loss. In the medicinal field it is used to treat pain, stress and anxiety.
Features Super powerful Sativa effect Flavour and scent you would recognise anywhere Risk of memory loss

Here they are

DSC_28411.JPG

They have been planted into regular 1 gallon plastic pots. This will be there final container.

Update to follow on my Dark devil. She will be out for a feed later.

best of luck with your new babies brother :)

Back
Top Bottom