Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Cheers bud for chiming in on light timing.

Not sure how i feel about running a 400w hps for longer hours tho & extra cost ?

I think i'll do some research on ruderalis, i know it is more less russian & flowers on age than photo period... not sure about what day light hours are like in that part of world, but worth a look over i think !

Quick edit - appears to come from some place's in the States & central Europe as well...

I see your point on running 400w hps for longer, I use led so not a big issue for me. I didn't even notice the electric usage rise
I've not done any research on the ruderalis myself so I thank you for that. :passitleft:

Santa got his 420 t-shirt. Can you believe he wears it under his red suit?

20151215_210100.JPG

Santa got his 420 t-shirt. Can you believe he wears it under his red suit?

20151215_210100.JPG

Santa is stylin' :) You (and your well-earned rewards) look great :)

Mr A, can I ask you a question about topping my autos? They have 4 nodes and the fifth is coming in. They're at 20 days. Is it too late to top them? How far down should I take them?

Thanks for any help you can give. I've got photos in my journal.

santa claus is coming to 420 town :rofl:

how nice of barney to send you a new package cause of that male, they kind of did that to me too in a way

cause my ordered took too long to arrive they put more seeds that i had ordered ;)

that company truly lives up to its reputation :high-five:

Wear that top with pride mate, top man :) Can't wait to see the new ladies, I'm still not keen on Barney's farm genetics though still as I mentioned. Something doesn't seem quite right yet, hope they're better this time ;)

Morning big guy!

:hug:

:love:

Hope you're good! It's crazy time in my household with Christmas on the way. I hope you and the family are ok and comfortable for the holidays!

Love you man!

Wear that top with pride mate, top man :) Can't wait to see the new ladies, I'm still not keen on Barney's farm genetics though still as I mentioned. Something doesn't seem quite right yet, hope they're better this time ;)

Oh I intend to my friend. The PE was the only barneys farm seed I ever grew, I'll grow another when the new seeds come, second chances and all that.
Still no babies yet, Friday will be day 1, I recon.

Morning big guy!

Hope you're good! It's crazy time in my household with Christmas on the way. I hope you and the family are ok and comfortable for the holidays!

Love you man!

Hey there my good buddy, i'm having a rough time at the moment, work is troublesome but home life is great.
I'm looking forward to next Tuesday the 22nd. This is the day I go on holiday for the holidays. I can imagine how crazy it gets with the little one, my little sister has 2 aged 3 and 12. (don't have any myself, just me and Mrs A) I prefer the quiet life.
Hope you had a good day

Hello brother :thumb::xmas::woohoo::hug::hug:
Sorry I haven't been around as much things are busy in a few areas:high-five:
The Devil is a growing nicely :thanks:
I will be passing through y subs as soon as I can :circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Good to see you Jaga, glad the DD is doing well, I look forward to your updates on her. I'll be doing mine a bit later.

Now this one's definitely a lady and a fine one at that...

She is that :high-five:

I hereby give you permission to call in sick the 20th and 21st. You deserve a nice quiet vacation from work!:passitleft:

:passitleft: thanks I needed that.
It's not that easy, I've tried calling in sick before but everytime I call the boss from my mobile I get my voice mail. When I ring his number from the land line my mobile rings :)

Got a million (slight exaggeration) things to do before I go so ill have something to come back to.
I'm off 20th anyway as it's Sunday but I gotta work on the Monday, be away for dinnertime tho. It can't come soon enough. :passitleft:

:passitleft:

:yummy:

Hey Am4zin ;)

Hope all is well in your world. Popping into my fav threads and just noticed how nice your November title looks. Great to see the photo with your winnings :bravo:

Always good to see you stop by golfer :passitleft:

:party::party::party::party::party:

We have new life, Ed Rosenthal won the race to life

Screenshot_2015-12-17-23-37-30.png

We shall call today, Day 1.

Amnesia Haze is up but not yet open.

Screenshot_2015-12-17-23-36-54.png

We shall call today, Day 0.5

Your going to love watching the Ed Ros grow, mine is for the chop tonight and I only did a little Lst, tied 4 stems down in total, I think I will be looking at around 250 - 300 grams in total wet weight and she is frosty, it's also there 9th week birthday from breaking soil today, not bad for a first grow!!!
Looking forward to seeing how the Amnesia goes, am doing 1 or 2 of her on my next grow along with another 1 or 2 Ed Ros (I want another quick grow)
Enjoy the weekend mate :party::passitleft::party:

Just a little heads up on the Ed Ros, Harvested last night and I had a total weight of 298.4 grams wet, give or take a gram or two for samples, her tops are frosty and she smells so sweet!!! You really should enjoy watching her do her thing.
Glad to see your new arrivals above soil.
Enjoy your Saturday my friend:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom