Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

hey brother Mr.A :)

i hope you have a great weekend :high-five:

Your going to love watching the Ed Ros grow, mine is for the chop tonight and I only did a little Lst, tied 4 stems down in total, I think I will be looking at around 250 - 300 grams in total wet weight and she is frosty, it's also there 9th week birthday from breaking soil today, not bad for a first grow!!!
Looking forward to seeing how the Amnesia goes, am doing 1 or 2 of her on my next grow along with another 1 or 2 Ed Ros (I want another quick grow)
Enjoy the weekend mate :party::passitleft::party:

Just a little heads up on the Ed Ros, Harvested last night and I had a total weight of 298.4 grams wet, give or take a gram or two for samples, her tops are frosty and she smells so sweet!!! You really should enjoy watching her do her thing.
Glad to see your new arrivals above soil.
Enjoy your Saturday my friend:passitleft:

Congrats on the the chop my friend, 300g in 63 days is a fine haul, should be 2 - 2.5 oz dry. I'm hoping for 1oz dry from the little 1 gal pot. She will get some light training, they tend to stay quite small. I'm looking forward to seeing how they do in my tiny space. Plans in progress for a Scrog with the pure chocolope. :passitleft:

hey brother Mr.A :)

i hope you have a great weekend :high-five:

Hey brother busy weekend for me, putting the final few pieces together before I go on holiday. Have a great one yourself. :high-five:

Morning handsome!

You made me happy this morning, mission accomplished!

Now it's my turn!

Here's a Mr. Am4zin EXCLUSIVE!!!!

Remember that stick of a Pineapple Express I had? And we were talking about how different mine and yours were? What do you think of her now? Not so spindly eh? I'm sure thankful we decided to bend her over and not let her continue as a stick.

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS (Auto)
image5333.jpeg
image5332.jpeg

ditto what OM said :)

have a safe trip and enjoy yourselves :high-five:

be well my friend

Just popping in to say hello its been a few days or so.

Those harvest weights mention (wet) look pretty fine in my books :thumb:

Nice T-shirt if Santa wearing one of those when he nips down the chimney on the 25th, i hope he leaves me a nice new bong.

OrganicMan

Thanks man, we are very well. All packed, just need to see to the girls.
All the best to you and yours

420brother

We will brother, have a good one you hear.

Wreckedsummer

:passitleft: I'll take that thanks. Always good to have you stop by, I know your busy with the new job.
Have a good time my friend.

FuzzyDuck

Hi Fuzzy, not much doing round these parts at the mo. Seedlings at a few days and my DD.
Those wet weights were off puregreens ed rosenthal that he cut at weekend, I just popped one and if I get anywhere near that I'll be one happy camper.
Have a cracking xmas buddy.

QUICK PRE HOLIDAY UPDATE

Good evening to all who come here. I'm off on my travels for a week in a few hours so I thought id show you all how my girls are doing before I go.

DARK DEVIL AUTO

She is at day 47 today. Looking a little pale at the moment but I do remember my last DD doing the same? she was fed yesterday 2ml grow, 2ml bloom, 1ml topmax and 1ml calmag per liter she took 2.

Screenshot_2015-12-20-23-47-48.png

Screenshot_2015-12-20-23-48-14.png

Screenshot_2015-12-20-23-48-01.png

Screenshot_2015-12-20-23-48-40.png

Ed Rosenthal
and Amnesia Haze are at day 5 and day 4 respectively. Setting down solid foundations to support big and sticky buds.

ER

Screenshot_2015-12-20-23-46-12.png

AH

Screenshot_2015-12-20-23-46-45.png

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thankyou to each and every one of you for the love and support you have shown me this year. For me, the year has had some high points and some very low points. Unknown to you during my low times, I fed off the love within this site to get me through to where I am now. I'm happy and i'm healthy.

I wish you all the best of buds for the festive season. I hope you spend it in the warmth and happiness with your families and friends close by.

I love you all my friends

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

:love::love::love:

Have a great Christmas mate and a cracking holiday. Damn I'm down your way later today picking up from a mate of mine, could have had a meet, seat and a smoke so sweet. Still, I'll bet you would rather be sunning yourself :) All the best

Back
Top Bottom