MrRobert420's LP Aeroponics - DWC - LED - SCROG - 2 Hindu Skunk

Next week is gonna be so fun, I wish I was your neighbor. Can i suggest that you not exhaust your heat to that vent unless you're 100% sure that there's no FLIR runs overhead? If not, maybe dump to the bathroom itself so the warm can be cooled some before being sent out by the bathroom's fan.

Next week is gonna be so fun, I wish I was your neighbor. Can i suggest that you not exhaust your heat to that vent unless you're 100% sure that there's no FLIR runs overhead? If not, maybe dump to the bathroom itself so the warm can be cooled some before being sent out by the bathroom's fan.

good looking out skybound - let me run my idea by you - I have an extra chiller - I was gonna put an ice box on the ducting
31wnwlHzUkL.jpg
to cool the air before exit - does anyone have experience with these?

man i just read the last two pages with so much excitement . im sure u feel like a kid on Christmas !! sound like your going to have a very nice setup when your done.. can't wait to see pictures!!

good looking out skybound - let me run my idea by you - I have an extra chiller - I was gonna put an ice box
31wnwlHzUkL.jpg
on the ducting to cool the air before exit - does anyone have experience with these?

I say go for it! ;D
Box-5.PNG

I had to dig deep in my archives for ^this^ one.

Damn MrRobert420, I thought "Cool" he's going HID. Than "BOOM" here comes the 12 girls in a 10'X10' tent!!!! HELL YA, your rocking this journal dude. Congratulations.

:cheer::high-five::bravo::goodjob::slide::adore::rollit::lot-o-toke:

10 feet by 10 feet of beautiful women could hardly classify as a "tent". No, I think the word "harem" is more applicable. Whatever the case, it's gonna be a great week for mrrobert!

you guys are so awesome! thanks so much for the love!!! reps for all of you :)

just a small update of whats going on :)

space were working with :) dog cages on the ground represent the scrog design i am going for -2 scrogs - 3.5 x 8 feet
IMG_103317.JPG

IMG_103120.JPG

some supplies
IMG_102426.JPG
IMG_102525.JPG
IMG_103420.JPG

Ebb and flow set up :) well almost, need the tent to make final cuts of tubing for the 55 gallon drum hook up.
IMG_103522.JPG
IMG_103618.JPG

another day - another dollar - more updates coming soon :)

Robert, are you going to build your net to be 3 separate nets, or one large single? I hope the former for ease and maneuverability. The large net will work against you, especially in a perpetual scenario as the net would then become stationary forcing you to fit your bushes under it rather than lowering the net onto the canopy.

Otherwise, looking fantastic in there! I am on the edge of my seat waiting for it all to be setup and in play.

wow . when u get done your gonna have a massive setup!!!

Robert, are you going to build your net to be 3 separate nets, or one large single? I hope the former for ease and maneuverability. The large net will work against you, especially in a perpetual scenario as the net would then become stationary forcing you to fit your bushes under it rather than lowering the net onto the canopy.

Otherwise, looking fantastic in there! I am on the edge of my seat waiting for it all to be setup and in play.

I was gonna build them one solid piece but i like that idea - maybe ill build 4 seperate one and just bump two together - that is much better idea - this is why i love posting and getting feedback - Keeps simple stupid mistakes at bay lol - great point skybound!

wow . when u get done your gonna have a massive setup!!!

thanks devils letuce - i am very excited ! :) I wish the tent would arrive today - but not till tomorrow - im getting giddy over here lol.............................. lmfao

lol so i had a crazy idea of putting an Irobot roomba in the tent - keep the floor dust free and clean lol - just thought i would share lol - guess it would be ok as long as there is no water on the floor lol

dust pick up twice a day lol

10 feet by 10 feet of beautiful women could hardly classify as a "tent". No, I think the word "harem" is more applicable. Whatever the case, it's gonna be a great week for mrrobert!

"MRROBERTS HAREM" that sounds sweet. Lots of good information you are sharing here SkyBound,

mrroberts are you going to do a perpetual grow? With your closets as veg rooms you can have 4 plants two weeks apart for harvest as long as you are growing the same plant? I only know what my plans are since I have yet to get my place to grow. I'm hopping to get your awesome subs to talk about this so I can learn too. To see you step up your grow like this is super cool.

"MRROBERTS HAREM" that sounds sweet. Lots of good information you are sharing here SkyBound,

mrroberts are you going to do a perpetual grow? With your closets as veg rooms you can have 4 plants two weeks apart for harvest as long as you are growing the same plant? I only know what my plans are since I have yet to get my place to grow. I'm hopping to get your awesome subs to talk about this so I can learn too. To see you step up your grow like this is super cool.

Sounds like the name of my new journal - I may start a new thread for this 10x10 grow since its just piggybacking right now lol -

I really wanna use that title but i would hate to offend someone lol - your very cleaver skybound haha

yea its a step up lol - Almost 5x the grow space - sooooo excited lol

I am planning on perpetual just not sure yet how i wanna work it out - i need to stay at 12 total flower and 12 vegging including clones - we are CA MMJ patients with cards that give us 12 total only 6 mature at a time per card - so two cards = 12 flowering while 12 vegging or cloning.

My buckets are only 2 gallons so i think i will need two plants per 4 square ft

I feel i might need all 12 flowering to attain the yield im looking for - thats only 12 left to share with veg and clones - still thinking lol - may need to clone off site from here and just veg and flower at this location.........

thoughts?

hmmm 8x8 flowering area using Ebb&Gro? cool! :thumb:

I agree with others that you should consider breaking the space up into sections on different schedules.
I have the same amount of flowering space and chose to split it in half.

Cant wait to see the new setup!!! Its going to be awesome. Let me know how long it takes you to put up that 10X10 HOUSE lol.....

Also, I saw you posted about the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer. Im in the market for one but hate to spend 650 on the volcano so i must ask how do you like it?!?! at $150 i will order it right now if you give it good reviews! Thanks buddy.

Cant wait to see the new setup!!! Its going to be awesome. Let me know how long it takes you to put up that 10X10 HOUSE lol.....

Also, I saw you posted about the Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer. Im in the market for one but hate to spend 650 on the volcano so i must ask how do you like it?!?! at $150 i will order it right now if you give it good reviews! Thanks buddy.

greenthumb help with this also - I wanted a volcano soooooo bad - I chose to try it - It works i would say ehhhhhhhh 80% of what the volcano will do - now if the 20% missing is what you love about bag vaping then you will not like it.

pros
cheap on price
provides plenty of heat
comes with two bags
taste is just as good as volcano
works just fine

cons
bags take about 4x longer to fill on the slow setting (which is what you want to use) than a volcano
not quite as thick of vape in the bag as a volcano - but pretty DAMN close - close enough for the money FOR SURE

Greenthumb recommends packing the glass tube and letting it sit over the heat for 10 mins to De-carb the weed a little - makes for a better fill on the bag - i do this and recommend also - but not a must at all - to me makes a diff of about 10%

soooooooo alll in all If you are ok waiting 3-4 mins a bag and dont mind about say 10-15% max less vape thickness in the bag then yes thing is awesome!!

If you need to pump bags out on the quick and have more than one or two smoking on it then you will want to upgrade to the volcano -

My wife LOVES it!!!! I like it but I am the group that really wants to fill the bag in 30 seconds - but i have not purchased the volcano yet and i am still using the Arizer Q so that tells you something...........

Both are well worth the money - I would not regret buying either - But i still want a volcano - I hope this was not confusing - I love the Arizer i just want a volcano hahahahah - but as always DAMN they are soooooo expensive

hmmm 8x8 flowering area using Ebb&Gro? cool! :thumb:

I agree with others that you should consider breaking the space up into sections on different schedules.
I have the same amount of flowering space and chose to split it in half.

yea i hear you guys on that! that is what i will do - then i dont have to trim and dry and cut and blah blah blah the entire 10x10 at once lol - thank you thank you for the supplemental advice - always makes for good felt decisions!!!!

yea i hear you guys on that! that is what i will do - then i dont have to trim and dry and cut and blah blah blah the entire 10x10 at once lol - thank you thank you for the supplemental advice - always makes for good felt decisions!!!!

Exactly, you might lose a little efficiency with other tasks, but trimming takes up so much time, it works out better to spread that load out a bit. It does mean you are cloning and transplanting more often. It's still the same plant count, you're just doing everything twice (or three times or whatever you decide) instead of once.

Another potential issue/downside. If you have the giant flowering room with multiple schedules, timing becomes pretty important to keep everything full. You can't transplant them into the flowering room and give them a few days of veg light cycle. You will need a veg area to feed the flowering room. I'm guessing you will use your cabinets? You need less veg area if you split it up as well. My timing is messed up right now, so I'll have a 2 week gap before my next round. I'll be 'on schedule' after both sides cycle once more.

I'm excited to watch a fellow E&G grower build a room. :)
I do use GH also, but I'm not a fan of the Lucas technique. I see you DO actually dump the res during the grows, so you're doing more a hybrid approach I guess. :blalol: My thought on Lucas is this... Let's agree that the plants don't use up everything in the nutrient mixes. Lucas tried to replace what the plants do use without throwing away the leftover nutrients. Doesn't that mean the things the plant doesn't use will build up over time? His goal seemed to be saving money on nutes. While I agree they have incentive to encourage me to use more nutrients. The more I use, the more they sell, the more money they make. I get that. I tend to mix mine a little weak anyway.

I used GH back in the 90's, and even then I knew there recipes were too strong. Rather than looking up the recipe for 50g then dividing the ingredients, I just look them all up for 25g or 30g, or even 40g if I'm hitting them hard. Some of my ingredients I mix closer to "full strength".

Which ones? well specifically, one that I will recommend with this system. Dutch Master's Zone, or I recently started using the made in USA Uncer Current's Roots, are "root conditioners". If you run a sterile reservoir, then I think you should run of these. I tried running this system with a beneficial colony, but I think the conditions out "in the system" are too inhospitable for the bennies. The reservoir might stay OK, but the buckets and tubes probably don't. I couldn't make it work. DM's Zone works awesome.

I have a few tips/mods with this system I can share too. First, add a 'tail' to each bucket. Put elbows into the bucket grommets, and then connect the 'tail' to the T fitting. This makes it possible to re-position the plants better IMHO. It also eliminates an issue some growers have with roots chasing the water into the T and starving the plants further down the circuit. It's simple and cheap and I like it. The other thing I do is raise my buckets a little. I used 2 layers of OSB to make inexpensive little platforms. I thought I had pictures, but I'm not seeing them. I will be starting a new journal soon (next week), so you will see them there. I thought it was in my old journal, but I can't find them. :blalol:

Sorry for all the rambling. I get exited seeing folks using E&G and GH. It's a great combination. :thumb:

Holy Cow, I don't check your journal for a week, and come back to find I'm way behind in the news.;)

Congrats on your new setup, its gonna be sweet when everything is all setup and running.
I look forward to following along with your journal for sure. Looks like its gonna be an EPIC grow. :high-five:
Cheers man.

Back
Top Bottom