Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage

Thanks Butcher. Giving them some extra veg time as I do not need to rush the crop. Mid level branches are getting to the top of the screen now.

Sorry about the lack of updates. Finding it really hard to spend time with the plants or on this site. So busy and so many people around this time of year. Anyways, here are some pics I took early this morning. They are presently in week 7 day 2 afternoon. I am really hoping I can get some time today to take each plant out and give them a trim.

2009-12-13_01.jpg

2009-12-13_02.jpg

2009-12-13_03.jpg

This is the top of lil' bittie.

2009-12-13_04.jpg

This is the top of Big Bertha.

2009-12-13_05.jpg

2009-12-13_06.jpg

lil' bittie's inside shot.

2009-12-13_07.jpg

and a side shot if Big Bertha.

2009-12-13_08.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :smokin:. Incredible bushy growth munki. If the top looks like that, im wondering if you've taken a look at the rootmass lately?

yahh 12/12 is definitly going to be interesting :popcorn:

No way to check the roots until I harvest as I am doing ebb and flow, not DWC. So, no peeking!

Yep, I did the trimming just now. I still have some stems about half way up to the screen so i didn't trim everything below.

2009-12-13_09.jpg

2009-12-13_10.jpg

2009-12-13_11.jpg

2009-12-13_12.jpg

2009-12-13_13.jpg

2009-12-13_14.jpg

2009-12-13_15.jpg

2009-12-13_16.jpg

2009-12-13_17.jpg

Great job Munki!!!

I just was skimming through ur journal, I picked up some good info and looked at some great photos. Ur ladies are looking very nice!!!!!!!

Great job Bro!!!!!!

Gosh, that one on the left really did a good job at catching up, still looking very nice not that I expected anything less. Great job....+ rep

Thanks for the support everyone. I will do another trim later in the grow once all the branches get to the screen. Also, those large fan leaves cover a big area so they make the plants look like they have skirts on.

It has been a long veg time but I didn't want to flip to 12/12 until the lower branches can reach the screen. Still, it will probably happen this weekend.

No way to check the roots until I harvest as I am doing ebb and flow, not DWC. So, no peeking!

My bad! I'm still a soil guy, so i assumed you could always check. Sorry about that. Ladies are lookin good after their trim-up tho!

My bad! I'm still a soil guy, so i assumed you could always check. Sorry about that. Ladies are lookin good after their trim-up tho!

Thanks. The roots are growing into a bucket filled with Hydroton clay pellets. Check out the end of my last ScrOG grow to see what the roots look like at the end of the grow.

I have yet to do an actual full soil grow. Hope to some day under the full sun!

Just took a few more shots to document where they are at.

2009-12-15_01.jpg

2009-12-15_02.jpg

2009-12-15_03.jpg

2009-12-15_04.jpg

Here is the latest victim to an accidental snap at a primary internode. Must have happened yesterday. On the plus side, this allows more light to penetrate into the plant encouraging the lower branches to reach up.

2009-12-15_05.jpg

those fan leafs are (((HUGE!!!))) DAmn there is not a damn thing thats small on that plant.

:woohoo:

Did you ever top them? Looking good. I just sprouted some Candy Kush that looks very similar.

Not in a purposeful way but I did lose the top plus now two other big branches close to the top so the plant should now direct energy to the secondary branches. You can see the last victim in the my last set of pics. Unfortunate in a way but interesting to see how the plant will deal with it.

For mainly this grower's convenience, the grow is being switched to flower effective immediately. I took a couple of shots of the ladies just after the light went out for the night (11 AM). Normal res change would happen tomorrow night but since the lights will be out until 5 PM tomorrow for a 30 hour dark period, I changed it out today. Put in my approximation of the Lucas Formula now charged with Kool Bloom at 5 ml/gal. I have a 12 gallon tank so this is what I put in. 100 ml Micro, 200 ml Bloom, 60 ml Kool Bloom, 12 ml Floralicious plus. After that has all been mixed in that order, I add via a pipette, 6 ml of 15% KOH (pH up) stirring it in with a big spoon.

I also changed the light ventilation exhaust. It has been hooked up to now blow outside the tent. I figured it was worth the good ventilation over the extended dark period as I could not capture any heat. No waterings or feedings will occur either until tomorrow at 6 PM when the first plant starts its flood cycle.

So, here they are entering the dark. Hoping to see some popping growth coming out tomorrow and flowering within the week. Just a guess but we'll see.

2009-12-17_02.jpg

2009-12-17_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom