Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage

Hi munki:surf:

I missed your last grow, except hearing such great complements ,
I did look at your results.Wonderful:grinjoint:
I've pulled up my chair and will be watching and learning as it goes.
Thanks for your full expiations as you go. Like the little side experiments too.
Your room and set up looks like it means business.
This going to be fun.:popcorn:

Munkie,
It sure looks from those healthy plants you have going there that you should have another prize grow! Sometime in the future I think I will have a go at the Ebb n grow system. For now I will stick with growing with dirt. Thanks for posting the pics and the descriptions so I can can get a better feel on how to build my own. Good Luck! and reps+++

I'm sure the leafs will green up with the new growth. More then likely your friend cut down on the nitro prior to taking the cutting. This is done so that the cutting can concentrait on new root growth rather then putting its energy into new foiar.

This would make sense. Having the small cuttings focus on root development is the ideal situation.

Glad to see returning folks along with some new to me jumping on board this journal. No matter what happens, I'll try to document it and have some fun in the process.

An Update: I came across a light system on Craigslist that I just couldn't pass up. I will be implemented probably in a couple of weeks. In the nearer term, I think I will be rigging up a basic CFL light for each plant while it gets through the first few weeks of veg. Much cheaper to run than the HPS and I was impressed with the growth I got out of some clones I had in soil under them a couple of months ago. Stay tuned folks!

OK folks. Popped my head into the tent this evening and I saw something that made me say "Holy S^!t!" CHeck out how well "Big Bertha" Bubba is doing. Just named her that for a good reason. Wow, just wow. I only bumped up the nutes to full strength 72 hours beforehand.

2009-11-09_01.jpg

2009-11-09_02.jpg

Here is the little runt on the right for comparison. This was the bigger of the two when I planted them.

2009-11-09_03.jpg

Now what cannot be seen due to my crummy photography skills is that about half of the leaves have all this purple like spottiness on them. I think they burned a bit in the HID light, but that is only a guess. Big Bertha is flourishing.

Now, to the purchase I made last night. Here it is...

2009-11-09_04.jpg

2009-11-09_05.jpg

2009-11-09_06.jpg

600 Watts of HPS lovin' soon to rain down on my babies! Stay tuned...

PLants are lookn NIce and Green

thats a nice light system you got thier wish i had it

anyways Keep UP the Great work

I love craigslist. The whole setup was $150.

:whoa: :idea: :woohoo: Yeah, I am pretty excited to have what I wanted. The ballast manufacturing date puts the unit at 6+ years though. How hard is it to get the new ballast parts for a SS-1 unit anyways?

Hey Munki,

Just completed your previous grow's journal and I am impressed! Any suggestions on a strain for my first grow? I am looking for a Sativa/Indica mix (60/40).

hey munki, nice buy. . . you will notice a big difference from a 400 to a 600. big difference.
your gonna have to change your plans from 4x2 to a 4x4!

cheers!

:whoa: :idea: :woohoo: Yeah, I am pretty excited to have what I wanted. The ballast manufacturing date puts the unit at 6+ years though. How hard is it to get the new ballast parts for a SS-1 unit anyways?

Good for you :grinjoint:

What a find. This is getting better all the time.:clap::tommy::clap:

I plan on using this 600 watt sunlight system for a couple of grows, then hope to pass it along to another up and coming grower. I should be able to afford new equipment by then.

Munki, you may have mentioned this in your first grow, but with the space in your tent, and your available light, why are you only growing two plants?

Is it because they get too crowded under the SCoG? I think I just answered my own question. I'll leave it posted to see if anyone else can gather some info from this question.

I LOVE reading your grows.

Back
Top Bottom