Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage

Damn man, looking amazing :D...what you gonna do with all of those frosty ass leaves when you harvest?

I don't think I'll spend money on bubble bags just yet. I'll do another round of gumby hash. I know what I need to do to improve my hash yield this time around. Namely, shred the dried material and add smaller amounts to the ice water instead of all the trim at once.

Here is one video of many that shows the process.

YouTube - Gumby Bubble Hash Method | How to Make the Best Hash from Trim or Buds

hell ya man...i've never tried to make hash before, but a few months ago a friend gave me like 7 oz. of trim that had been cut off at harvest and i tried to make butter. I wound up botching all of it, but only because of inexperience with it. If i were to do it again i would have some of the dankest butter in the area LOL. Ever looked into that at all?

Hey there munki sorry i haven't come around this grow sooner! I just used the gumby method and came out with some AMAZING hash... Pretty sweet screen u got going there! Wish nothing but the best for ya bud

So i've only had hash once in my life and was somewhat disappointed. The high seemed to be almost too clear and crisp for me, similar to a pure sativa but a lesser buzz. Is that common or is hash usually better [than the bud] it comes from? Sorry for the inexperience in this area but it happens in dry rural areas lol

So i've only had hash once in my life and was somewhat disappointed. The high seemed to be almost too clear and crisp for me, similar to a pure sativa but a lesser buzz. Is that common or is hash usually better [than the bud] it comes from? Sorry for the inexperience in this area but it happens in dry rural areas lol

Hash is essentially just weed without the plant material. Gumby will have some plant contaminates in it but does remove most of it. So, if you liked the bud, then you'll like its hash and vice versa.

More pics! Just took these.

2010-02-14_01.jpg

2010-02-14_02.jpg

2010-02-14_03.jpg

2010-02-14_04.jpg

2010-02-14_05.jpg

2010-02-14_06.jpg

2010-02-14_07.jpg

2010-02-14_08.jpg

2010-02-14_09.jpg

oh my my...Those ladies are getting sexier and sexier every day...thanks munki for the explanation of the hash and once again, great work...what kind of nutes are you using for flowering?

In 12 gallons of RO water, I put in 100 ml Micro, 200ml Bloom, 60 ml Kool Bloom, and 12 ml Floralicious plus. These are all from the GH Flora line. During veg I do not add the Kool Bloom.

More pics! Just took these.

2010-02-14_01.jpg

2010-02-14_02.jpg

2010-02-14_03.jpg

2010-02-14_04.jpg

2010-02-14_05.jpg

2010-02-14_06.jpg

2010-02-14_07.jpg

2010-02-14_08.jpg

2010-02-14_09.jpg

omgosh :popcorn:..

can u say POM and NOM ;):cheer:

you're so good its scary. they're glittery & dense and very happy & healthy looking. awesome munks... jus awesome...

omg

omgosh :popcorn:..

can u say POM and NOM ;):cheer:

you're so good its scary. they're glittery & dense and very happy & healthy looking. awesome munks... jus awesome...

omg

Thanks DroJo. I kind of thought the buds looked kind of narrow. Not fat like I see when viewing the Butcher's grows. We shall see how they look in the end but I gotta admit that the trichs are pushin' hard!

Thanks DroJo. I kind of thought the buds looked kind of narrow. Not fat like I see when viewing the Butcher's grows. We shall see how they look in the end but I gotta admit that the trichs are pushin' hard!

Thanx Munki, but i couldnt agree w/ DRO more..POM & NOM is definetly in order and I gotta say I go crazy w/ the nutes sometimes so freaks do apear..a lil to often cause It makes me bummed on the other plants like I'm doing something wrong. YOur consistant and the wuality of your grows parallel none. Your in a class of your own IMHO. I'd love to scrog like you. Bubba is not an easy strain to manipulate. You know what I'm talking about. Branches can snap wuick even though they are thick, and the tight internode spacing can be troublesome until they grow out completely. And thats me after growing that strain for many years. So hats off to you along w/ a Fatty Garcia & Vega.So all I can say is :

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Not only do your plants looks great, but you take great pictures!

Question, how much work around space do you have around your screen?

Could you do that same setup if the screen extended to each wall?

Not only do your plants looks great, but you take great pictures!

Question, how much work around space do you have around your screen?

Could you do that same setup if the screen extended to each wall?

The screen is 2 x 4 feet and the room is a bit bigger than 4 x 4 feet. By using a depth of only two feet, I can reach the far side of the screen from the front so it could be reached from the front only. A greater depth can be used but then you will need access to both sides. Reason is that you need to be able to reach under the screen and get to all points so you can pull the growth back under during the training stage.

Here is a link to the manufacturer of my tent.

The Silver Edition Hydrohut Series

I think they look great! The nute burn may just be nitrogen deficancy which is normal. The tips of the newer leaves look good but I'm color blind so I could be way off. +reps bro grats!! 

Ahh, i see, you left 2 feet of space from the entrance to the front of the screen. Well the reason i was asking is i have a 3x3 space, and i wanted to make a 3x3 screen, i dont know if i will have the area to get to the corner branches...still in debate on what ill be doing.

Since you obviously know how produce some serious buds, i wanted your opinion on what i should do with my 3x3 space. Its flowering only, and i have a veg/clone cab. built already.

Thanks a lot munki, and 420mag. :thanks:

WOW i could'nt more impressed looks fuckin great man!

+Rep

:thumb: For the review! Put a smile on my face.

Pics looked great man, loved that top view. Although it looks like a little nute burn here. What do you think Munki?

Hey it is possible as I did push the nutes in the aggressive ranges for 4 weeks. I felt it was like toast or pizza in that ya want the edges a bit toasty to ensure its done. Well see how it turns out in the end as I plan an extended water only period at the end for 7 - 10 days then a 2 1/2 day dark period with no water ... then chop time!

I think they look great! The nute burn may just be nitrogen deficancy which is normal. The tips of the newer leaves look good but I'm color blind so I could be way off. +reps bro grats!! 

Thanks nycal!

Ahh, i see, you left 2 feet of space from the entrance to the front of the screen. Well the reason i was asking is i have a 3x3 space, and i wanted to make a 3x3 screen, i dont know if i will have the area to get to the corner branches...still in debate on what ill be doing.

Since you obviously know how produce some serious buds, i wanted your opinion on what i should do with my 3x3 space. Its flowering only, and i have a veg/clone cab. built already.

Thanks a lot munki, and 420mag. :thanks:

I figure that when first designing out a new space, it is best to start off on a smaller scale first. It allows room to change things up mid grow if you find something isn't working as intended or just want to try something new. Once your technique and method are sound, then aim for the efficient use of space.

Oh, if you get pests, you will greatly appreciate the extra space. I have a feeling...

Back
Top Bottom