Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage

:nicethread:
love to see these pale green branches covered with crystals!
Sugared :yummy:

:peace:

Thanks for the reps everyone. I love seeing those crystals popping out everywhere too! Grow will be pretty much on auto pilot until the end but I will post shots of their development as usual for everyone to see the progress.

Munki, you really do a nice job with your srcogs. :cheer:
yea, i am going to scrog after seeing your results, thanks for the decision maker!

:goodjob:

yea, i am going to scrog after seeing your results, thanks for the decision maker!

:goodjob:

Wow, thanks CocoJoe and luxx. It puts a smile on my face to know that I've successfully demonstrated how ScrOG can be useful for the personal grower.

Wow, thanks CocoJoe and luxx. It puts a smile on my face to know that I've successfully demonstrated how ScrOG can be useful for the personal grower.

Hi munki Keep smiling then. You've sure demonstrated it to me too. :surf: Nice job Bro.:grinjoint:

yeah the scrog is awesome. You convinced me to try scrog i always felt it was to much workand took to long. But after seeing your results and how fast it happens within 4 months. I will be giving it a shot.

Here are the latest pics. Added the oscillating fan that can be seen to the extreme left of the first shot tonight. Hoping to aid in getting air into and underneath the canopy more.

2010-02-07_01.jpg

2010-02-07_02.jpg

2010-02-07_03.jpg

2010-02-07_04.jpg

2010-02-07_05.jpg

2010-02-07_06.jpg

Unprecedented density :popcorn:;)
As a matter of fact, everyday when you check on your ladies, they probably do look like this smilie. :yummy: <--- and u probably lick your lips like that every time u unzip your tent lolz

munki...you are clearly one of the best growers that i have come across on the forums. Great job and i can't wait to see how the harvest goes!! Does the home-made filter do a good job of keeping the odour in the tent? +rep when i can

Thanks for the compliment k-wyld. Regarding the filter, yes it works great though I think I need to get back there and change it out as I can smell it outside the tent.

have you ever used more than 2 plants for scroggin?

Every grow I have ever done has been documented here at 420 magazine's Grow Jorunals. My first grow started in a Phototron but then I took the plants from it about a month in and put thenm into the tent and started my second journal to finish my inaugural grow. It was the 3 x 3 ScrOG. This current grow is really only my second grow.

Shhhhh, I am just a newbie!

I love how the top view looks like 6 bushy plants, then you look down and its only 2. Those plants look like they are ready to swallow that screen. Great color, and bushiness. +REPS!! eerrrr.... need to spread some around

Thanks slo. ScrOG is awesome for helping to even out light distribution.

I just realized that I took some photos last night but didn't get them up to the site! I'll probably just take some fresh shots tonight but I know there were some nice pics showing off the frosty trichomes all along the side of one bud.

Thanks slo. ScrOG is awesome for helping to even out light distribution.

I just realized that I took some photos last night but didn't get them up to the site! I'll probably just take some fresh shots tonight but I know there were some nice pics showing off the frosty trichomes all along the side of one bud.

Yeah, I wanna some macros munki, I bet they are frosty as hell!

OK as promised, here are the pics I took last night. The trichs are getting denser each day.

2010-02-10_01.jpg

2010-02-10_02.jpg

2010-02-10_03.jpg

2010-02-10_04.jpg

2010-02-10_05.jpg

2010-02-10_06.jpg

2010-02-10_07.jpg

2010-02-10_08.jpg

2010-02-10_09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom