Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage

Very, very nice. That leaf is bigger than most plants I have grow. Going to be awesome. Great job...

WOW!!!
That is one freaking huge leaf, and its got great color to boot! I am glad to read the girls survived their release from bondage. You mentioned you had some leaves pointing up, I had that happen on a few of my girls. I read up on it, and it can be a few different things. 1 is Praying for Magnesium, it's pretty much a slight mag deficiency that makes the leaves point up. Second one I read, that I believe applied to me was a little bit of heat stress. Once I lowered the temps, the leaves sat back down. I am looking forward to your wieght, and smoke report.

WOW!!!
That is one freaking huge leaf, and its got great color to boot! I am glad to read the girls survived their release from bondage. You mentioned you had some leaves pointing up, I had that happen on a few of my girls. I read up on it, and it can be a few different things. 1 is Praying for Magnesium, it's pretty much a slight mag deficiency that makes the leaves point up. Second one I read, that I believe applied to me was a little bit of heat stress. Once I lowered the temps, the leaves sat back down. I am looking forward to your wieght, and smoke report.

I've read about deficiencies but I doubt that is it. Magnesium is a mobile nutrient in the plant so there would be other evidence on a mature plant to signify Mg deficiency, like chlorosis on the lower leaves. My leaves on the bottom still look uniformly green so that should rule out deficiency.

I love it - yet another grow freed from scrogdage at the end - and yummmmmy plants of course!

:thumb:

This may become a technique. That's 3 in the last two weeks. Have you found the stems to be nice and substantial? My experience was from there on out - all that's needed is some string if you want to place a branch, but no strings or trellis needed for support.

:yummy:

Like I said, you're so good is scary. And to think we still have 1-2 weeks left. OMG.

I love it - yet another grow freed from scrogdage at the end - and yummmmmy plants of course!

:thumb:

This may become a technique. That's 3 in the last two weeks. Have you found the stems to be nice and substantial? My experience was from there on out - all that's needed is some string if you want to place a branch, but no strings or trellis needed for support.

:yummy:

I must have been out of the loop as I did not read about releasing the bondage early anywhere; it just came to me while sitting in front of my computer staring at the "User CP" screen ... with far away eyes. ;) Maybe I absorbed the idea through the monitor from my friends here at 420 mag!

Like I said, you're so good is scary. And to think we still have 1-2 weeks left. OMG.

The buds are crystallizing like gang busters. Checked the trichs on the tip of a small leaf on a bud and I'm seeing about 15 - 20 % amber and another 40 % cloudy. Current plan is to let my nutrient tank run another 3 days, then go to water only and check trichs every day. End with no water and no light for 48 to 60 hours and harvest time!

Latest pics to share. First two are of Big Bertha under floros. Next two also of Bertha but with added light from a mercury lamp and color adjusted. Rest of the shots are under the HPS and color adjusted.

2010-02-20_01.jpg

2010-02-20_02.jpg

2010-02-20_03.jpg

2010-02-20_04.jpg

2010-02-20_05.jpg

2010-02-20_06.jpg

2010-02-20_07.jpg

2010-02-20_08.jpg

2010-02-20_09.jpg

2010-02-20_10.jpg

2010-02-20_11.jpg

2010-02-20_12.jpg

2010-02-20_13.jpg

Whoa Munki,

Bubba is looking so frosty !
So many leaves !
Your gonna have SOOOOOO much hash . :grinjoint:

How much longer you planning ?
Are you doing a staggered harvest?

F.A.N tastic ! +Rep
MJ420:peace:
Planning on harvesting the whole crop as I was going to do a water only run then an extended dark and dry period before harvest so that would make it hard to stagger. If I had more free time to spend, I think I would have done a staggered harvest, but it isn't working out that way.

Harvest was looking to hit around March 5th. That would be 11 complete weeks of flowering.

I am picturing a golf ball sized chunk of hash from those leaves...:cheer:

(I have no clue, I have never made any, but all those trichomes and all that foliage...:yahoo:)

I am happy for you bro! I can't wait to see all the beautiful hidden buddage in there, I think it is gonna be an amazing bud forest, you gonna try and trim it whole, might be pretty tough, lol. :smokin:

:peace: from the mountains.

Back
Top Bottom