Munki's Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 SCROG 400W HPS Grow

Here are some pics from last night. The leaves shown are all fan leaves from the underside of the canopy. I think the damage is a combination of the plant nearing the end of flowering coupled with wind damage from a fan. I didn't have a fan on it the last few days be had one blowing in the affected area for a couple of days straight. The fan does not oscillate. I'm just glad it wasn't some kind of mold.

27-09-2009_01.jpg

27-09-2009_02.jpg

27-09-2009_03.jpg

27-09-2009_04.jpg

27-09-2009_05.jpg

27-09-2009_06.jpg

27-09-2009_07.jpg

27-09-2009_08.jpg

27-09-2009_09.jpg

27-09-2009_10.jpg

I was looking for an animated "drooling smiley" but I could't find one... we'll have to settle for "Yummy" :yummy:

I was wondering if you could share the mfg and specs on that tube-like light you are using as well as the length x width of the fixture.

No more sea of green, Now its see of big, thick, sticky, bud. Holy Cow!!!! You have done such a great job. Your grow looks simply amazing. Great, great job...

h . . . i edited that damn it.

hey munki.

so have you noticed any difference yet from the UV? i can't see anything measurable in the photos.

Not anything visually. The only thing that really could have been visible would be stunted growth from UV damage. They may be a bit smaller than they would otherwise, but I doubt anyone could tell if the light was removed. Now, the real test is in how it affects the user. The trichomes should have higher concentrations of THC. UV does not add to yield quantity but is to instead improve on the quality of that yield.

OK folks. Here a some pics from the start of flowering day 55, one day shy of eight weeks.

29-09-2009_01.jpg

29-09-2009_02.jpg

29-09-2009_03.jpg

29-09-2009_04.jpg

29-09-2009_05.jpg

29-09-2009_06.jpg

Not anything visually. The only thing that really could have been visible would be stunted growth from UV damage. They may be a bit smaller than they would otherwise, but I doubt anyone could tell if the light was removed. Now, the real test is in how it affects the user. The trichomes should have higher concentrations of THC. UV does not add to yield quantity but is to instead improve on the quality of that yield.

oic, i thought it was supposed to stimulate some type of resin protection and kick up the tric volume, and in turn enhance thc. not just increase thc percentage inside the trics.

so i thought we were looking for an increased tric production from the side closer to the UV light.

Very nice all around, a unbelievable job. You should be very proud of your ladies all grown up and showing the strains true potential. + rep I would give you 100 of them if I could.

Goddamn! snowing in september already???

plants are looking Incredible munk!

i just went on like a 30 min search thru this thread and your tron thread and couldnt find the strain?? is this bagseed or what man?

Back
Top Bottom