Munki's Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 SCROG 400W HPS Grow

Munki, that is a great looking ScrOG! Your results give us all something to strive for. What's most impressive is that it is your first effort. I'm sure you're already panning to fill out the corners of your 3'x3' next time and blow this harvest away. I can't wait! + rep for making my day.

he blotted out the sun, with his buds, so we will fight in the shade

For some reason, this feels like it is leading into one of those Chuck Norris is so tough threads.

Great Job!

Whens the harvest party? :ganjamon:

I was going to do my harvest at 8 1/2 weeks which is October 3rd. The leaf damage I'm seeing has me thinking of doing it at the end of this weekend. I'll cut off a few of the more affected leaves and photograph them so y'all can see what I mean. A second generation of thrips is probably the main culprit (see a tiny thrips here or there on the leaves the past few days). I think their generations are only 14 days so it makes sense. Also, there may be some cumulative damage building on leaf edges from the UV. I'll make a "game day" decision on Sunday.

I do want to thank all of you for chiming in on this grow. I'm so glad I could contribute to the community here.

jcool09, my next grow probably won't have the screen. I'm still experimenting though I can highly recommend the method for many personal level grows. It can be scaled up in size, but the training phase may be a bit much on a large commercial scale. My next grow will probably be the four clones I successfully took and have in soil. Let me get some pics of those babies in here so you can see them. I'll just grow them out so I can compare them from hydro to soil. Then, I plan on growing out a couple of freebie seeds; Roadrunner autoflower and a California Hash Plant. The CHP will veg with the Roadrunner over its entire grow, then flower it. I imagine it will be a monster. Then, I have a bagseed that came from a strain called Ogre. Supposed to be a clone only strain so it pollinated either from a hermie or another strain. I could grow that along with either my Afropips Malberry seeds or Mandala Satori seeds. There are of course many clone only strains that could be picked up in my area like Platinum Kush.

Never thought I would see the day that it would be so easy to get cannabis genetics. I could even get clones delivered to my door ... for $10 each! (This is how I got my current genetics)

i'm going to war with my thrips today. armed with neem oil and soap, they will be no match for me. little f'ers.

Good luck. I'm just trying to race them to the finish. After I chop and hand the buds, I figure the thrips will fall to the ground as there won't be any sweet juices flowing. After I jar up the buds, I will clean everything with bleach and may take the opportunity to lay down a barrier of "Demon WP" (Cypermethrin) around the house and edges of garage. We have big time black widows here and all spiders are getting fat to lay their egg sacs.

Thanks Bud08. Here are the latest set of pics starting Flower Day 47.

21-09-2009_01.jpg

21-09-2009_02.jpg

21-09-2009_03.jpg

21-09-2009_04.jpg

21-09-2009_05.jpg

21-09-2009_06.jpg

21-09-2009_07.jpg

21-09-2009_08.jpg

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous... sooo jealous
omg.. i wanna chill in the shade too, minus chuck norris tho

Well here are a bunch of pics from tonight. Too tired to comment on them individually but you can see some benefits to a clone from early flower.

23-09-2009_04.jpg

23-09-2009_05.jpg

23-09-2009_06.jpg

23-09-2009_07.jpg

23-09-2009_08.jpg

23-09-2009_09.jpg

23-09-2009_10.jpg

23-09-2009_11.jpg

23-09-2009_12.jpg

23-09-2009_13.jpg

23-09-2009_14.jpg

23-09-2009_15.jpg

23-09-2009_20.jpg

23-09-2009_21.jpg

Looking very, very nice as always. You really have the cloning thing down those ladies look great. Great job...:Rasta:

Thanks. As you can see, I did top the one plant, but that last one looks like it was supercropped like FIM with all that branching. It should be noted that I try to get these little ones some sun each day and the CFL at night. I don't get them out every day, but most days they do get 4 - 8 hours.

Back
Top Bottom