Munki's Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 SCROG 400W HPS Grow

Forgive my memory but what is the strain and if you know, what is the listed finishing time? I didn't see it listed in the first couple of pages.

My wife remembers the guy who sold me the clones as being White Widow and/or Sour Diesel but I don't really know. I did mention it in the past, but was probably in the first phototron journal. This journal is me finishing those plants off. The shape of the leaves has me thinking they are towards the Sativa side so I would have guessed at a longer flower period. Stretch ended at around three weeks though so if you subscribe to the 40% stretch, 60% fatten flowering period guidelines, I should finish at 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 weeks.

Sounds like your right on track...........If there milky I cut it down. If you want a up high.now comes the fun part cutting all them buds out. If your wanting to dry it as one plant you got to cut the chicken wire out from around the buds. Good luck which ever road you take.....I am looking for a post on the final product!

I've been going back and forth on this. Leaning to cutting out the screen so I can hang dry the buds but if too difficult, I'll just cut the buds out.

As always your grow looks great. You have done such a great job filling out that screen and those buds look o so wonderful, great jog again...

Thanks for your kind words and support sonzor.

this is alot of weed for one plant scrog :) love it has always your growing like a pro.

Do you think it is worthy of plant of the month? I'm probably not eligible as there are really two plants in there that miraculously seem to be finishing at nearly the same time. Each plant does have a different smell; left one is very skunky when rubbed while the right one is more subtle in smell.

Thanks for the explanation. They look really frosty. They remind me of WW(Sativa pheno).

I'm going to go with that as well. WW has a 56 day finish time, right?

wow, what a beautiful canopy of buds!

If this is your first grow, I can't wait to see what's next :grinjoint:

great grow and great journal!

very curious about the UV results also, thanks for experimenting because that benefits all of us.

incredibly :goodjob:

+rep!

Thanks. The UV think will be kind of hard to quantify but it hasn't negatively affected them at least on a visual sense. The smoke test will be the definitive one.

munki: My wife remembers the guy who sold me the clones as being White Widow and/or Sour Diesel but I don't really know. I did mention it in the past, but was probably in the first phototron journal. This journal is me finishing those plants off. The shape of the leaves has me thinking they are towards the Sativa side so I would have guessed at a longer flower period. Stretch ended at around three weeks though so if you subscribe to the 40% stretch, 60% fatten flowering period guidelines, I should finish at 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 weeks.

this sounds like white widow to me. But i could be wrong,wouldnt be the first time.:grinjoint:

this sounds like white widow to me. But i could be wrong,wouldnt be the first time.:grinjoint:

There does seem to be WW in their genetics. I'll get updated pics tonight.

Had to completely rebuild my computer's operating system, so there was a delay in uploading pics. Using a new pic resizer; hope they look OK.

Flower Day 45. I picked out my first sample nug and drying it now.

19-09-2009_01.jpg

19-09-2009_02.jpg

19-09-2009_03.jpg

19-09-2009_04.jpg

19-09-2009_05.jpg

19-09-2009_06.jpg

19-09-2009_07.jpg

19-09-2009_08.jpg

19-09-2009_09.jpg

19-09-2009_10.jpg

19-09-2009_11.jpg

19-09-2009_12.jpg

19-09-2009_13.jpg

19-09-2009_14.jpg

19-09-2009_15.jpg

19-09-2009_16.jpg

HOLY SCREEN!

just read your whole thread man thats great! excellent job for first time goddamn!.. i mighta missed somethin, ima try n find out more about your hydro system, i cant exactly tell whats goin on

back to the game... go PITTSBURGH!

Back
Top Bottom