My Blue Moon

Nice beautiful even cano-... What the hell happened there? Awww... she should be culled, and put put out of her misery... Poor thing...

AS Gawd is my witness she will live! I took her out of a crumby little pot and gave her a beautifull new home.
the guy I gave it to just left it in the window. SMH he has seen my grow room and I gave him nutes and even some lights.
Just another trajic abuse of a little child being abused!
how can anyone do such a horrible thing to one so young?

AS Gawd is my witness she will live! I took her out of a crumby little pot and gave her a beautifull new home.
the guy I gave it to just left it in the window. SMH he has seen my grow room and I gave him nutes and even some lights.
Just another trajic abuse of a little child being abused!
how can anyone do such a horrible thing to one so young?

A POX on him! The shame of it all.:smokin::smokin:

Forgot to say your canopy is looking great fish :cheer:

A POX on him! The shame of it all.:smokin::smokin:

Forgot to say your canopy is looking great fish :cheer:
NO NO its really my fault. I should have never left one of my babies in the trust of someone that truly did not care.
santa is not going to be so good to him this year.
Oh and thank you for the kudos:)

:thumb: I'm Fish cake on this one. If ya got room I'd save her as well. Lookin good FC.:peace:

LOL I dont really have room but I just cant kill something that wants to live:)
rekon Fluffy looks better already gave her some root space a good breakfast and some Light.
next time you see fluffy she will be perky and happy just like her namesake:)

ya don't need much room for that little bitch, lol,:biglaugh:, ya dont wanna kill something that wants to live huh ??? ,,WELL what do you make fishcakes outa ?? TOFU ??? FLUFFY? lol, just what I want my buds to be :rofl: otherwize :Rasta:

Nice beautiful even cano-... What the hell happened there? Awww... she should be culled, and put put out of her misery... Poor thing...

Nooooooo! She's fighting like a lil trooper, how can you cull her? *sniff*

LOL I dont really have room but I just cant kill something that wants to live:)
rekon Fluffy looks better already gave her some root space a good breakfast and some Light.
next time you see fluffy she will be perky and happy just like her namesake:)

Awwwh! Sending you huuuuuuuge Fluffy hugs my friend, again you just made my day :love:

This lil one is gonna be a star, I can see it now.

ya don't need much room for that little bitch, lol,:biglaugh:, ya dont wanna kill something that wants to live huh ??? ,,WELL what do you make fishcakes outa ?? TOFU ??? FLUFFY? lol, just what I want my buds to be :rofl: otherwize :Rasta:

Dont you worry I will have me some venison and I will chop me up some walleye!
but cmon man it would be tantamount to shooting my dogs.
and that little fluffy thing is going to be A Boffo Crazy Groovy Kind of Girl!
shoot I may have to move to the house next door so I can move AHH MAN ITS BEAUUUTIFUUULL:hippy:

she's just gonna be a troubled tween ,she'll end up stealin from ya.. I'd through her ass to the street ,before she breaks your heart again , There are plenty of good seeds out there for adoption.

Nooooooo! She's fighting like a lil trooper, how can you cull her? *sniff*

Awwwh! Sending you huuuuuuuge Fluffy hugs my friend, again you just made my day :love:

This lil one is gonna be a star, I can see it now.

Well... When looking at the canopy, I saw this nice, even, beautiful canopy. Then we get to the side with Fluffy on it, and I was thinking that it was just an under-performer. Didn't even realize that it was a "Save ME!" moment.

I'd do the same thing, FC... Save it. If only for the sake of saying, "You coulda had **THIS** if you had just given her some attention...asshole"

Lol, Fluffy looks like my friends plant All she did for 4 months is fed it water and kept it in a 2 gallon pot on her balcony. The only thing she ever gave it was some azomite I gave her months ago lol...

Well now I just gave her two new plants with a big bag of guano, manure, worm castings, azomite, lime, sulfur and other stuff to hopefully put it on auto pilot lol. Lets hope for the best right?

Well Fluffy looks like she is going to make a come back:cheer:
the pale color is going away and she is drinking like a fish. not out of the woods but she is out of intensive care. more in a bit:)

hell I'am going to say that she has a lot of hope after checking her out this morning:)
why you gots to be so negative sf?

she's been seen pollinating with all the little boy plants ,,the little tramp ,some not even cannabis ...the shame she'll bring you ,and little seeds that will never know their fathers

she's been seen pollinating with all the little boy plants ,,the little tramp ,some not even cannabis ...the shame she'll bring you ,and little seeds that will never know their fathers

well if there is one thing I know she is pure as drivin snow not another plant male or female in sight.
and with a name like Fluffy how could I go wrong:angel:

Back
Top Bottom