My First Brown Thumb Grow Journal In Soil - Auto Fem Blue Amnesia & Fem Carame

I gave these 2 some heavy yield nutes yesterday mixed with the bloom they've been receiving. The feeding chart of rock nutrients said to start the heavy yield at 2 weeks into flower but oh well. Things are the same, grow is going well.
420-magazine-mobile949064165.jpg
420-magazine-mobile84576769.jpg
420-magazine-mobile267883715.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

MsSinful: Once again your girls are looking great! I bet you can't wait to sample them. Nice job, doing fine! I'ii be adding some photos of my grow on the weekend. Take care! Peace Out!

Thank you, both! That's funny you ask, I was just going back to check myself. They've been in flower for 39 days so about 5.5wks. I actually thought they were a bit older.

They are beautiful, and good timing with new seeds. :) Better to keep it running always. I have approx. harvest on my autos 2 Dec, 25 Dec ( Here I will germinate 3-6 white Widow fem) 5 Jan and 4 Feb. And my Pineapple fem is in veg, waiting for either autos to finish or WW starting for bloom light cycle.

I can help you organize if you want. It is just a rough plan, plants will of course finish when they want to.
If you know you need to have weed around always, otherwise problems start, you get very organized. :)

I would love your help. I'm not sure how I can help you, help me though. What type of information would we need to start?
I'm really hoping once this next grow kicks off I'll be able to just keep a mother plant so I won't always need to have seeds on deck. All 10 seeds I dropped have cracked open even just a little. I filled the containers with soil but I think I'll let them sit in the paper towels until tmo.

Ok
write down the strains
Auto ,,name of strain" When it broke soil and estimated harvest days (+ a few days sellers usually cut days short)

and for seeds you haven't popped yet, write type strain name and how long they grow for.

calculate the space and your max number of plants at once (big pots).
If you have one tent for all, what light schedule you have.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it.

AngryBird, thank you for taking the time to help me figure this out. Honestly I would of never thought to take a moment to write all this down. I don't understand how to do the math for the spacing I have. Could you help me understand how to do that please?

Currently I have 2 fem Caramelo's in day 42 of flower. They popped through the soil on aug 31st. Breeder says 60 to 70 days of flowers. These are in a 3ftx3ftx5.7ft tent under 12/12. They are in 3gal fabric pots

I just germinated 10 seeds. All 10 have broke through the soil as of today 11/25/16.
Tent is 4.7x2ftx4.7ft under 125w cfl 24/0
x2 auto blue amnesia total time 12 weeks flower is 6 to 7 weeks.
x2 auto midnight express breed says seed to harvest is 55-60 days.
These 4 autos will stay in this tent. I have them in their final pots of 1gal. After the 1st two weeks I will use the older mars hydro leds I have. I do have a 250w mh light with ballast. I could always put that in the bigger tent and use the new perfectsun 500 in the smaller tent. I'm just not sure which idea is better.
x3 kalis white shadow fem flowering time 7 to 9 weeks.
x3 ganesh spirit fem breed says flower time is 56 days.
I had planned to keep 1 of these photo plants as a mother plant. Probably the Ganesh spirit. All the fem photos will be kept in 2gal fabric pots except for the mother plant. I may put her in a 3gal.

Seeds I have on deck are..
x3 auto midnight express
x3 brainstorm fem. breeder says 9 weeks of flower.
The goal is to have a mother plant of this strain as well.
This two seeds below were free.
x1 auto og kush I couldn't find mush info on this strain.
x1 krippling roulette fem breeder says 42 to 56 days of flower

So I think I figured out the square foot of each tent. The 3x3 = 9 and the 4x2 = 8 square feet. Is that correct? I guess it's not making sense to me because visually the 3x3 seems much larger so how could it only be 1 square foot less?

it could be how it is cut? or height?
I will sit down and write a calendar with your seeds, babies and ladies. Always add a week or 2 on what seller say.(depending on your lights for example) I need to put kids to bed to be able to make you a grow plan :)

I will have program ready later. The seeds on deck, is the stock you have for later?

Your absolutely amazing. Thank you for this. Yes, those seeds will be for the next time.

420-magazine-mobile325209481.jpg

Math has never been my strong suit. So I had to draw it out in order to understand the square foot of each tent. It makes sense now that I know how to multiple the 2 numbers together to come up with it.

420-magazine-mobile1342743106.jpg

I also went through some older grow supplies I had in the basement. The hid wing reflector I have is actually 400w with a ballast for mh and hps lights although I only have the mh light currently.
I will grateful accept any suggestion for what lighting I should use for each of the 2 tents. Would a 400w HID be better for the flower tent? The LED currently in there now draws about 215w.

Ok for flower tent, the best light you got.
I wrote the dates based on that both tents have the capability to be flower tents.
Grab a calendar and write the red dates in there.

2 fem Caramelo's in day 42 of flower. They popped through the soil on aug 31st.
Breeder says 60 to 70 days of flowers.
These are in a 3ftx3ftx5.7ft tent under 12/12. They are in 3gal fabric pots
24 December

All 10 have broke through the soil as of today 11/25/16.
Tent is 4.7x2ftx4.7ft under 125w cfl 24/0
x2 auto blue amnesia total time 12 weeks flower is 6 to 7 weeks. 18 January
x2 auto midnight express breed says seed to harvest is 55-60 days. 24 January
These 4 autos will stay in this tent. I have them in their final pots of 1gal. After the 1st two weeks I will use the older mars hydro leds I have. I do have a 250w mh light with ballast. I could always put that in the bigger tent and use the new perfectsun 500 in the smaller tent. I'm just not sure which idea is better.

x3 kalis white shadow fem flowering time 7 to 9 weeks. These you can germinate and place in small pots around Christmas deepending on final pot size 3 seeds in 2 gal pots fits in there?
x3 ganesh spirit fem breed says flower time is 56 days. Same here germinate around Christmas
I had planned to keep 1 of these photo plants as a mother plant. Probably the Ganesh spirit. All the fem photos will be kept in 2gal fabric pots except for the mother plant. I may put her in a 3gal.
This 6 fem seeds will use up both tents depending on size you want (veg time)
we have to wait for the rest, to see how it goes and decide.

The 2 mother plants will be in same tent and the just pop a few autos When harvest is about a week from happening on the fems.

Back
Top Bottom