My First Brown Thumb Grow Journal In Soil - Auto Fem Blue Amnesia & Fem Carame

I don't know why when you search the web you end up with the worst possible outcomes first. I started believing it might be a carvinious plant, little tent of horrors I'd have.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1546038446.jpg

I finally took the weight of the auto blue amnesia I've been curing... drum roll please.. 5 whole grams off both plants. I can't help but laugh.
I did learn a few things along the way. The main being it's not a strain that does well under 12/12 like I've seen a few growers on here doing with different auto strains. This time around it will be under 20/4 after the first 2 weeks.
I used a cfl for the first 2 weeks this time I switched the cfl out for a 300w LED after 4 days. I think that alone will improve the growth during veg.

My First Brown Thumb Grow Journal In Soil - Auto Fem Blue Amnesia & Fem Carame

This is a completely different strain from the 3 leaf seedling I have. This seedling only has 1 leaf. So strange.
420-magazine-mobile806645237.jpg

420-magazine-mobile729114380.jpg

I just took this picture. The lighting is bad down here and it hard to get a good clear picture with the flash on of a seedling.
I do see what you mean. Sounds like legit reasoning to me. :)

The little ones can sometimes just need a little time to get their ducks in a row.
If I were stuffed in a seed like that, I might come out come looking a little stubbed up too. Lol

I thought I hit the jackpot on misfit seeds :)

Back
Top Bottom