My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Coming along real nice Germinator. She looks to be fattening up real nice for you. What day of Flower are you on now?

I will have to look in my log tomorrow. But about three weeks into flower.

Well. I've been seeing what I think is seed pods. I keep telling myself that they're calyxes. So tonight I opened one and a round soft ball came out. I think it's a premature seed.
The plant hasn't hermied. It had to be one of the males that I removed.
Some advised me to leave them longer that there was no danger of pollen at that stage. Lesson learned. I should have followed my instinct.
I will try to get pics of it all tomorrow. Kinda happy to get seeds since this is supposed to be Bubblegum Funk. At the same time... you know :( later my friends.
Edit. Added a few pics. Sorry about the hps light.
420-magazine-mobile173885185.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1060092854.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1106520275.jpg

Aw, that kinda sucks. Like you said tho... At least you have some seeds for the future. Always focus on the bright side!

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

huh? what? female... seeds?
note to self. read this again when im soober

The female is the one that always produces seeds if she's pollinated by a male. :)

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

I throw em out as soon as they are identified
the only "males" I keep are not true males but reversed females and kept in a separate area with the clone
I'm using to pollinate

No way. Thats just all bad.

You got any young plants on the way?

Haven't decided when to grow more. I need to buy some things to keep my grow cooler. Vented hood , inline fan etc. Kinda want a break till fall. I could change my mind. Looks like I will have lots of seeds but I already swore I was buying fem seeds from now on. I bought some hash bombs seeds but they aren't fem seeds.
Wish I was in good enough with someone to get some fem seeds. But I understand that's tricky. I hope to make my own someday.

I am now 100 % sure she's been pollinated.
She smells great and the buds are getting bigger daily. Just about pulled her in disappointment.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

I know theres the silver lining of getting seeds but after really thinking about it, i'd be... I don't know, sad? Between me and my gf i can barely keep up a stock of meds with what i grow. If i lost weight to seeds we would run out.
Hey, at least one got missed tho, right? Silver lining lol

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

You might still be surprised with what you pull.....does it look like all the buds got pollinated

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Looks like all to me. Seeds are the hugest I've ever seen in my life. Will post pics when they ripen.
Weird that they got pollinated. I vegged at six weeks. Pulled the males a week into 12-12. I was going to pull sooner but kept getting advice to leave them to make sure. It's my fault though. Should have followed my instinct.

Well I decided to get under my plant and look for signs of pollen sacs. I found this one and picked it. It left yellow powder in my hand.
I def think it hermied. Makes since because my nephew said the guy he got the seeds from said he didn't understand how it got seeds. The plant must be prone to hermie because I've never stressed it that I know of.
420-magazine-mobile772490745.jpg

Back
Top Bottom