My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Using flash on my camera under the hps light gives it that weird color.

I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get.

Tonight's pic. 4 ft weed x 3 ft tall. 20 days into 12/12. Veg time was 6 weeks.
420-magazine-mobile450500516.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1292595041.jpg

Res change tonight. It's been 12 days. I thought I would give the lucas method a try. 8ml per gal micro, 16ml per gal bloom. Didn't use gro.
That puts my ppm at bout 1000 and my ph is at 6.4 at the moment. Leaving it there till tomorrow. If it don't drop I will lower to 5.8.
Plant is looking very healthy. My ph had been dropping severely and I raised ppm and it stopped. So that's why I did a res change. I do not like doing them. Here's a few pics. Fingers crossed. I do have a big fan blowing air in. You can't see it in the pics.
I also added z7. Roots look great. Holding off on cal mag. Feel free to give opinions.

I calculated my nutes at three gallons because the bucket isn't full. Better to put too little than too much. I am going to use a gallon jug tomorrow to find out exactly how much I have. If it's four gallons I'll add more nutes.
420-magazine-mobile172641841.jpg
420-magazine-mobile451636517.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2121379786.jpg

I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get.

I did a res change today also and left out the Cal/Mag. Not sure what happened at the towns water treatment plant but my tap water was already at 260 ppm so I thought I'd leave it out and see what the plants say. I also up'ed my nutes but not as high ppm as you. I went to 700 ppm.

Yours sure is looking healthy. I'm glad to see pictures of yours as I'm 20 days in flower today and was wondering how my buds were coming along at that stage. Compared to yours they look close to the same in development which makes me feel better. I''ll be flowering about another 50 days, how bout you?

I did a res change today also and left out the Cal/Mag. Not sure what happened at the towns water treatment plant but my tap water was already at 260 ppm so I thought I'd leave it out and see what the plants say. I also up'ed my nutes but not as high ppm as you. I went to 700 ppm.

Yours sure is looking healthy. I'm glad to see pictures of yours as I'm 20 days in flower today and was wondering how my buds were coming along at that stage. Compared to yours they look close to the same in development which makes me feel better. I''ll be flowering about another 50 days, how bout you?

Well I am at about 22 days since I flipped to 12/12. Buds are looking big to me.
I had my ppm even higher but did get very light nute burn.
My city water is 250. Don't really think I will need cal mag but have it in case.
I think you could go 900 ppm if yours are close to mine. You have a journal? Hard to find on the phone app. Like to see your plants.

Looking good. Still stretching, slowing down any ?

Might be slowing down. Was stretching a lot. Can't believe how fast they grow. I should have vegged for four weeks not six.

Might be slowing down. Was stretching a lot. Can't believe how fast they grow. I should have vegged for four weeks not six.

Lucky it's not sativa heavy huh? :biglaugh: I enjoy my Amnesia Lemon smoke, not so much growing it. 300%, seems like it'll never stop. :)

Well I used the Lucas formula last night when I did a res change. So far she doesn't show any neg effects. Ppm is a little above 1000. Ph stable. Drank bout half gallon. Here's a few pics with the hps light off.
420-magazine-mobile1311013711.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2117798261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile893696482.jpg
420-magazine-mobile967706075.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1214094972.jpg

[Signature]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

It's sure looking good. Is it still stretching?

I think it stopped finally. Was getting worried. My light can only be raised about 12 more inches. Was growing bout three inches a day there for a bit. Of course that's approximately. Seemed like that much.

I started out using the lucas method. It works well enough. I wanted to experiment with other formulas but i think i will try a lucas grow again soon.
Yourbladies are looking beautiful. That stretch is something. I kust had tonmove all my lights off their hangers to zip ties... I was getting worried but they finally stopped. Whew!

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

Found a cool app for iPhone specifically for general hydroponics. Here's my screenshots from my phone.
420-magazine-mobile1973262316.jpg
420-magazine-mobile285411365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2143254231.jpg

Yes it's free.

[Signature]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

Back
Top Bottom