My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Google that strain....it looks beautiful

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I have never grown autos. Going to consider this one for sure. Thank you.
420-magazine-mobile1719681770.jpg

My boy just did a few auto purple stilten it was excellent but idk if u want autos or photos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey, your grows looking good so far! I'm thinking about doing my first DWC next grow so I'm subbed up. wanted to learn from experience of fellow first timers .. My current soil grow is looking like it'll be an 8-9 week Veg since I'm doing Scrog and trying to fill the screen. Hopefully when I switch to DWC it'll only take 5-6 weeks of Veg to fill the screen. I digress, happy growing!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Ty very much. Oh and DWC is mind blowing. I can't believe how fast and big it grows. And I am being conservative on nutes. You'll love hydro.. I can't wait to build my first Rdwc. Will be awesome making all adjustments in one bucket.

Are they hard to make

Haven't made one yet. But i say it will be easy to make now that I've watched many videos and looked at tons of different setups. I have all the parts. I just have to put it together. The hard part was just learning how they worked. Youtube helped. I am using all pvc pipes and bulkheads. Got it all at Lowe's. Even the pump. I am going to use pipe unions to make it easy to take apart or put together. :)

Working on my rdwc. I have the pump in the res now which I know heats the water. Might be good for winter. Making one with the pump outside the main res. Five buckets total. Four for growing. One for adding and checking ppm etc.
420-magazine-mobile422783019.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1274186127.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1344182780.jpg

420-magazine-mobile988482084.jpg
Very Berry. They look better in pics than real life. Got five of these. I think I have at least two weeks left.

Update on My rdwc setup. I finally got it put together. Got a couple small leaks. Easy to fix. Water is flowing evenly. Going to get a bigger pump I think. I got these four plants from my 20 gallon tub. Got tired of dealing with the tub. The roots were grown together. So we will see how they respond to being torn apart. Did this yesterday and they are looking pretty good so far.

420-magazine-mobile562820354.jpg
Getting closer. Trichomes seem to be getting a little cloudy will upload pic later.
Anyone know why my video didn't upload above?

I tried to upload a video of this. Guess pics have to do. So far so good. Rdwc. Waiting on a bigger pump. It is flowing evenly. Took these plants from my tub. The roots were tangled. Was kind of an experiment to see if they could survive being torn apart pretty much. I have a lot of loose roots floating around which I know isn't good. I added z7. I plan on cleaning the system this week. Been using a net to get as much loose roots out as possible. Ph has stabilized finally at 5.9. Ps. That's not a white bucket. It is not translucent. :)
Anyone ever torn plants apart? It's been four days. They were droopy in the evenings but are now staying up. I think their going to make it.
420-magazine-mobile2043797326.jpg
420-magazine-mobile879997765.jpg
420-magazine-mobile507406782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1228472982.jpg

Nice job on the dwc construction. Looks very clean and well built. Good luck with it.

Thank You. Used 1/2 inch top. 3/4 bottom. Love it so far.

I also have 1/2" and 3/4". It works fine with a 320 gph pump. If I were to do it again I think I'd use 1" on the bottom for really, no particular reason.

Back
Top Bottom