My First Grow, My Own Strain-Sledge Hammer & Hpno Buzz

Bro, IDK if you got my pm, my net is runnin soooo slow, 5 minutes for this to load! I will correspond, it just might take a minute..,LOL

I did, and I responded. :Namaste:

Hello everyone! Time 4 update pics!!!

This is the 1mnt1week old "HypnoBuzz"(Topped)!! I topped it then I cloned the topping!! See my "First Attempt at Cloning and Topping" in my sig. for pics of the clone!! It has recovered beautifuly from the cut!!
20130224162416.jpg

This is the 1mth1week old "HypnoBuzz"(LST)!! It is coming along VERY well!!
20130224163019.jpg

This is the 1mnth1week old "SledgeHammer"!! I LSTed it also!! It too is coming along Very well!!
20130224162559.jpg

And this is the 1mnth1week old "SourBlueKush"!! I topped it then cloned the topping also!! Those pics are coming soon!!
20130224162404.jpg

Let me know what you all think!!!

I started the 12/12 cycle on them Sunday that just passed!! Do you guys think the are mature enough yet?? Will they start showing sex now?? I added 2 100w CFLs and removed one of the 200w CFLs for more growing space!!! I mean its still 400watts in the end so will this make a difference??

As for the lights, yes, 200 is 200, as for the plants....well.....uh.....they are lookin SWEET! LST is designed to limit height, develop an even canopy height, and expose bud sites causing lolipopping, so you want your work to put the bud sites in a horizontal position. Tie further up towards the top of the plant and bend the whole thing over. They are always mature enough to flower, bigger plant, more bud sites, more buds. Your size restraints will generally decide what height you flower at. They will show sex in a coupla weeks bro. Nice work! + reps for you!

Thanks for all the info everyone!! :) Its been a week into flowering and... Both HypnoBuzz are female & SledgeHammer and SourBlueKush are male. I removed both males and upgraded my grow box again!!! :) New pics coming soon!!!

dude look at your pics, If they showing female parts that is the start of buds
:peace:

That's true lurch, all my mother plants are always showing sex, under 24 hrs light, I'm just wondering if he's been applying flowering nutes yet, I believe that a shot of that could help speed things along a little, if they're not getting it already. I dont even pay attention to the time, I'm an accomplished waiter...LOL

You know mcloadie, I never thought about nute change, just made the assumption.
MY BAD,
I have yet to keep a mother, usually I just take cutings before the 24 hour dark.
Due to my disability I get hung up on time frames and scheduals.
This obssetion of ours has had an possative impact on other parts of my life :smokin:
:Namaste::peace:

You know mcloadie, I never thought about nute change, just made the assumption.
MY BAD,
I have yet to keep a mother, usually I just take cutings before the 24 hour dark.
Due to my disability I get hung up on time frames and scheduals.
This obssetion of ours has had an possative impact on other parts of my life :smokin:
:Namaste::peace:

It has impacted me the same way lurch, my mind is getting exercized, my thoughts become material before my eyes, I'm getting a sense that I'm doing something that's worthwhile on soooo many levels.

That's true lurch, all my mother plants are always showing sex, under 24 hrs light, I'm just wondering if he's been applying flowering nutes yet, I believe that a shot of that could help speed things along a little, if they're not getting it already. I dont even pay attention to the time, I'm an accomplished waiter...LOL

I always felt growing teaches one lesson very well... patience

That's one of the many reasons I'm so happy I'm growing again. I had started to become impatient again.

Our beloved plant provides so much more than we realize sometimes. :yummy:

They both are showing the white pistols on the top nude and down to bout 3 from the top nude!!! :) I have taken a clone from each one now and will be having pics of those soon!! :Namaste:
20130305191314.jpg
20130305191050.jpg
1month_2_half_weeks_The_2_Ladies_SledgeHammer_.jpg
1month_2_half_weeks_The_2_Ladies_SledgeHammer_9_half_in_.jpg
1month_2_half_weeks_The_2_Ladies_HypnoBuzz_.jpg
1month_2_half_weeks_The_2_Ladies_HypnoBuzz_10in_.jpg
1month_2_half_weeks_The_2_Ladies_HypnoBuzz_SledgeHammer_.jpg
1month_2_half_weeks_The_2_Ladies_2.jpg
1month_2_half_weeks_The_2_Ladies.jpg

Back
Top Bottom