100_14164.JPG
100_14173.JPG
100_14202.JPG
100_14212.JPG
100_1422.JPG
100_14233.JPG
100_14241.JPG
100_14252.JPG

Hi Ben, hows the trimming coming? Got a wet weight?

no i didnt get to obtain wet weight (scales fell out of cabinet a broke) but they are almost dry so i will get a dry weight by tomarrow,we made a batch of brownies but they werent that good(now they were good as fuck ((my g/f made them from scratch))but didnt get you high)i guess not enough in the butter but we are making cookies next and i might use a tray of buds on some tincture,so ill tell you how those come along,,next grow im gona have 2 tanks,1 for edibles and 1 for smokage so if i experiment and it turns out bad i wont have wasted my smokein bud lol .but yea i dont care to share my thread as the BP page for now,hopfully sonic allows us to have a thread for BP again

hey green,the smoke report is along the lines of,,the bbbles girls all came out tasting and smoking just a little different from each other,it tastes fruity but dank,the high is a creeper at first but becomes intence after a second bowl.the soil plant isent much different but a little more direct on the high(she was bagseed) everything else is going ok though,the 1 clone is stil trying to make it (without any nutes)and the plant i took in for a buddy is starting to finish up its preflowers and is looking good (pics soon if i can get my camera working) i think the tinicher is going ok(not realy sure)but it is green lol but thanks for stoppin by bro

Back
Top Bottom