My First Grow

No balls elsewhere as I can see. Just a few hairs on my main stem. More is popping up everyday. I'm about to post one more pics since it's dark maybe this time it will be a nice pic lol.
And I just want to give it up to weaslecracker. Man your awesome if anybody every needs any help weaslecracker is the man if not he will guide you to the right source.
If it wasn't for him my plant wouldn't be this way :)

Alright here's the glory pics I say it's a female? Lol
IMG_20150316_194505.jpg
IMG_20150316_194356.jpg
IMG_20150316_194343.jpg

Thanks for the compliments bigred. Honestly though, I'm not that great a grower or anything and feel like I'm just starting barely to figure out how to get my plants growing at 80% potential most of the time. It's fun to look around in the forum because I'm constantly trying to learn stuff, and I post when I think I might know something that could help without me putting my foot in it too bad. Then I really hope other people will correct me if I'm wrong. That's the whole point of the forum anyway I figure -when I post a question I'm just grateful when people post back and I'm not too worried whether they know their ass from their elbow because I sure don't a lot of the time lol. Anyway I'm glad I helped. Cool that it looks like you might have a young girl there to keep you company.

Yeah I'm the same way weaslecracker. I was nervous posting anything at first because it's my first time ever growing a.cannabis plant. I didn't want ppl saying stupid stuff or anything in that nature. I've done met some good ppl that actually do care about others plants and willing to help if they can. You are the main one weaslecracker you answered almost all my post and I just wanted to tell you thanks I appreciate it. I'm grateful for anyone that's trying to help me.
As far as my baby girl I have now. I wish I could give everybody a victory bowl lol. But the work is just now beginning. Hopefully she does just as good in flowering then she did in veg :)

By the way- make sure you don't bring in any light on 12/12 'night'. Light cycle confusion leads to plants getting sexually confused and going hermie. So like, if you take a photo in the dark, just go in right before the lights are going to come on and basically just start their day a bit early. Or go in just at lights out and their day will be a few minutes longer at the end. That way their cycle isn't totally interrupted as it would be if you brought light in then turned it off again when you left. Like me those plants sometimes get confused. Thankfully I've always remained male lol...

Will do I'll take my pics right before lights go off where I want put any confusion on her. I'll post more pics today when I get off work thanks everyone have a good day

we need more knowledgeable people out that can and are willing to help other find the right way! so if you re one those people mad respect!

Thanks mate. Really this forum is right full of people who are happy to help though. Most of them more knowledgeable than me too.

What's your lighting situation now BR? The plant looks good. Starting to stretch now Are you hanging some bulbs down low for those lower budsites? Nivek has been getting good results keeping his cfl bulbs just one inch away. Would be kind of hard to keep them there when the plant is stretching a lot but it seems to be working for him.
What's your fertilizer?

My light situation is a little better. I got 14 23 watts cfls at 2700k. Is it a bad thing that it's stretching. My lights been off for about a week just got them back on yesterday. Is that the reason it's done stretched. My plant was getting light just wasn't enough but now I got my lights on it should start improving more.
No today when I get off I was gonna rig up some lights down low.

Stretch is a normal thing that happens when a plant is put into flower. It stretches for two or three weeks and, for indica dominant plants, ( which yours appears to be I think ) usually about doubles in height in that time. My sativas got five times their length and stretched for over five weeks. It has to be taken into account when you flip the plant because you don't want to run out of headroom but otherwise it's not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom