My plants seem to have matured early?

bubbanick

A previous grow of ppower plant and bubba kush got pollinated by a rouge male plant :( this gave me I presume a hybrid batch of seeds .. I have now used these seeds the plants seem to hbe matured very early with 80% of the haIRS red at only 6'1/2 weeks ??? How do I flushed quickly but effectively ??

Re: my plants seem to have matured early ?

Hello Bubbanick:
If your plants mature in a 56 day cycle of 12/12, then it has been my experience that the pistils start to turn at about 40-45 days. But I harvest by the Trichomes. I would wait, if not then you could affect yield and quality. The last two Weeks of flowering are critical for your buds, they will be wanting to swell up with resin.

:thumb:

have you had any problems during flower, heat stress can cause the pistils to brown and to much nutrients can also cause the pistils to brown early,
over watering can also cause the same problem as nute get locked out at the roots and the plant can no longer develop as normal, it then takes a week or 2 for the roots to recover and then the problem goes away,

how ever some strains do flower and finish early, autos for example or possibly some other strain,

Back
Top Bottom