My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Buck, looks like you are off to a good start with a nice variety. I will have about six or seven going when I finally get my girls into the bloom tent. The nights are getting much colder now, but knowing AZ it could be in the 80s again next week:cheesygrinsmiley:You just never know what to expect here...LOVE the shots of SGirl She has beautiful flowers...You saw what happened to to my MMMF that was outside, such a resilient plant it is that WE grow. She will be more than fine until you take her down...with the care and nurturing you give them, they can't help but survive...
:tokin:

Thanks Hozana for such a nice comment. I just came up from "tending" :cheesygrinsmiley:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Mom

My Mom (a wonderful lady and a saint) an octogenarian sends food to all her kids ( 6 left of 7) this time of year. Why do I tell you? Well it comes packed in wonderful Styrofoam coolers with big chunks of DRY ICE!!!! Well I thought time to make the hash!!!! So I went and checked the shake bag. DAMN the S Girl buds and trim that were added refreshed the rest and it was not dry... wtf? So I decided it was the trichomes I was after and if they freeze... so

I got a big coffee can and filled it with dry ice and shake (shake for me is popcorn buds and the frosty leaves cut when trimming) and knowing it was not dry, I popped it in the freezer and froze the whole thing for a while. Then into the bag... Dang it worked!!!!! I got a better product too!!! There was not as much dust from dry leaf. You might find this "funny" but I don't get "high" any more. I barely even feel it... usually. The exceptions are first morning dose and scissor hash any time of day and now hash made like this :cheesygrinsmiley:

I gotta crash :sleep:

Thanks Mom

Ooh! Ooh! This is sooooo exciting Buck! I'm going to have to take a couple days break to try and clear my system a bit. OK, next harvest, Fluffy is buying dry ice :)

Did a lot of tending today myself:cheesygrinsmiley:I am seeing trichs a poppin':tokin:

It is a lot of work, my wife calls herself "The Ganja Widow". I am glad you are being rewarded with a frost as your ladies get great care too!!!

Ooh! Ooh! This is sooooo exciting Buck! I'm going to have to take a couple days break to try and clear my system a bit. OK, next harvest, Fluffy is buying dry ice :)

Fluffy

To be clear as mud then... the shake was not dry but it was not "wet" either. It is hard to explain, I have one bag for shake and I harvest all the time. The bag was dry...dry before I threw in the last S Girl. it had been a day or two since I did that. When I grabbed the shake it was pliable like fresh pipe tobacco but certainly not “dry”

Good Luck!!

edit- I used a 90 bag...

Hey Buck, using wet trim to make your bubble is the only way to go imho.I follows subcool's method to the T and get full melt everytime. all you have to do is once you have a nice pile of sweetleaf and popcorn let it wilt for a few hours and then freeze it in whatever size bags you like to use for a batch and then follow this vid you wont be disapointed bro:roorrip:
BubbleMovie.wmv - YouTube

Hey Buck, using wet trim to make your bubble is the only way to go imho.I follows subcool's method to the T and get full melt everytime. all you have to do is once you have a nice pile of sweetleaf and popcorn let it wilt for a few hours and then freeze it in whatever size bags you like to use for a batch and then follow this vid you wont be disapointed bro:roorrip:

Hours of work? Days of drying? ... in 1 hour with cleanup I got a hard ball of hash and a bottle of fine kief (the green in there is shake I f'ed up and spilled on the kief!!!) Now what would you want 3 day old watery goo or this in 1 hour?

DSC_9905_shsh.jpg

very nice Buck but you still have a ton of sweetleaf left when your done right?It takes me an hr to do a batch of water hash and there is no drying you freeze the trim wet so not much work involved at all and no solvents either.I guess everybody has they're preferences,for me it doesnt get any better than full melt bubble hash. watery goo? with this method the final product looks kinda like brown sugar and has the same texture.

very nice Buck but you still have a ton of sweetleaf left when your done right?It takes me an hr to do a batch of water hash and there is no drying you freeze the trim wet so not much work involved at all and no solvents either.I guess everybody has they're preferences,for me it doesnt get any better than full melt bubble hash. watery goo? with this method the final product looks kinda like brown sugar and has the same texture.

Sorry Jon ... that must have sounded harsh, sorry.

I am going to go look at what is left. I left the big hunks of dry ice in there and took the can and put it behind my veg fan for a little boost for the babies. Yes there is always veg matter left in both processes and both have worth in the butter making arena. No solvents... just dry ice.

I need to watch my blunt nature... sorry again

yeah buck! I remember when you said walleye suck:p:)

no worries bro:) Ive never tried making hash with dry ice I might have to give it a try.

DUDE! You have to try this :cheesygrinsmiley: It actually only took me about 3-5 minutes of shaking to get what is in the picture... try this.

The hash was made taking about 3-5 times the amount of kief shown in the pic and compressing it in thick plastic wrap twisting and pressing till it is rock hard

DUDE! You have to try this :cheesygrinsmiley: It actually only took me about 3-5 minutes of shaking to get what is in the picture... try this.

The hash was made taking about 3-5 times the amount of kief shown in the pic and compressing it in thick plastic wrap twisting and pressing till it is rock hard
ok im lost lol..you put the sweet leaf and dry ice in a 90 micron bubble bag and shake? where would I find dry ice?

ok im lost lol..you put the sweet leaf and dry ice in a 90 micron bubble bag and shake? where would I find dry ice?

Yes! It is awesome! ... the leaf and bud needs to be dry or as I have found nearly dry like pipe tobacco. I mixed the dry ice and shake in a can an stuck it in the freezer to get it real cold. You will need the top of a kitchen table covered with foil (this shit goes everywhere) then just dump it in the bag and shake!!! You are not going to believe the snowstorm.

I get it at a pier that supplies ice to fishermen but if you don't have that :cheesygrinsmiley: just look for ice supply places they are everywhere.

Sweet!! im gonna give it a try,im thinking a large rubbermaid storage container would work well to catch the snowstorm:Namaste:

I would not use plastic if you dont have too. its porous enough to get the good stuff caught in there. then its a pain to get it off:)

Sweet!! im gonna give it a try,im thinking a large rubbermaid storage container would work well to catch the snowstorm:Namaste:

No! The static charge in the plastic will give unreliable results and could suck your kief over the entire surface. Plus you need a large flat surface you can scrape with a razor blade ... I use a one sided utility blade. My fav is a giant mirror but that is in the veg room :cheesygrinsmiley:

I would not use plastic if you dont have too. its porous enough to get the good stuff caught in there. then its a pain to get it off:)

We agree :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom