My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

hey...i see you got some purple going there..did the temp do that ?...grow is looking good...

Thanks Miwa, I am puzzled on the purple. The night temps were low 60's, I think that was about what I was hitting with AC two gens ago trying to get purple, so that might not be it... I have upped the Cal Mag and that may have done it or helped to do it. I have started to add a number of new things to the mix. Since it seems to be working well I will have to list out what I do... the problem is I suck at documenting :cheesygrinsmiley:

yeah what everyone said:)

tonights trimming results ... S Girl

DSC_9823_sgirl.jpg

yeah what OMM and hozona said:)
and you did that with them there LEDs

yeah what OMM and hozona said:)
and you did that with them there LEDs

Hey Fish Cake... snuck right in there while I was posting! Thank you.

Yes ... my studio lights :cheesygrinsmiley:

You know I joke but...

I have to also include as payment for my reps a serious LED vs X thread. I see with the MH lights I am running that the plant structure is totally different. My S Girls are showing their sativa side and doing all kinds of stretching they did NOT do under LED.

Now that's a salad! I would eat!

Hey Buck, beautiful pics as usual bro +reps.I have a question for you.in your experience how much less will a stretchy sativa dom stretch with led's? Im really close to flipping the lights but I want a full screen.the holy grail kush stretches 3 times its size under hps any idea what to expect under led's?

Thank You! The haze plants and super snowdawg I have went about 2.5 x the size ... but that will vary with strain. I will wager yours will still go 3 x but have more structure.

Daaaayyyyuuuuummmmmmm... :thumb:

:cheesygrinsmiley: Thank you Jandre

Now that's a salad! I would eat!

:cheesygrinsmiley: you better talk to BID before you break out the fork ! :cough:

Looks smokable to me..:welldone:

No it is not smokable! ...yet :cheesygrinsmiley: Thank you Miwa, you will be there soon, focus (by the way I really like that! ...makes one think of the deeper meaning)

Thanks folks for all the views, comments and reps!!! I have taken OMM's advice to heart and I will document what I am doing for feeding and talk a bit more about lights... soon.

Thanks for stopping in

Back
Top Bottom