My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Bollocks, am I more toastie than I thought? I can't stop giggling and it's not even funny and I have no idea what's going on! :laugh:

Note to self .. Lizzie makes you giggle .. tee hee .. :goof:

Oh dear ..

Here, have some

:passitleft:

I'm just going to sit here and grin vacantly and giggle occasionally :)

oopsy

? x 2 ... hydro is all about measurement

EDIT

Oh yes, the point!

i DON'T...

Sorry... caps lock,

I don't do hydro at the moment, was considering a 2L hempie just for the hell of it experiment. I am considering SOG and other things but I reeeeeallly don't think hydro is for me because I don't want to measure...

I hope that makes sense. My friends, Fluffy is done for intelligent conversation for the moment :partyboy:

Well I just read back. It is good to have folks having fun in here... and Fluffy I know what you mean but chlorine evokes other memories for me. I was a Jr. Olympic swimmer and diver back in the day, I swam many miles each week. I was injured diving (torn muscle in my abdomen) and had to have extensive surgery for it. After the surgery the Doc gave the news… I was Humpty Dumpt and would not be diving any more. I also did not know at the time that it was not skill I lacked for some of the dives, it was a body that would bend... turns out my body resists bending :cheesygrinsmiley: so I was doomed from the start on that one!! No regrets, every kid should be on a team

Back to the room. I have purchased more insulation and have started installing it... damn that is shitty work. No matter, with each bundle if material I put up I gain a degree. I have decided to replace the two fluorescent four footers for seedlings and clones with another 400 watt MH with another magnetic ballast mmmm nice and toasty :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ouch
Is the insulation the rolls of itchy stuff? I'm sure you will get everything to your liking soon enough, sending the :green_heart: your way.
K V

Yes and it has to be cut lengthwise... eesh!!! I am also putting up foam board, that is a breeze compared to “the pink stuff” :cheesygrinsmiley:

OK the supplies are installed and I got 1 more degree :cheesygrinsmiley: I am up to 66f in the veg room now!! Wooohoo I figure when I land another 400 watt system in there (magnetic) and finish the foam install I will be able to top 70f if I can not get higher I will employ a pad heater for the real babies and call it good without having to "heat" the room. I was gonna take an Sgirl tonight, I am too tired but I did take some pics... I will edit a couple and post 'em soon

some of that foam board would be great under plants:thumb:

A couple for you folks to enjoy :peace:

The Sgirl I was gonna take... I may may wait now.

DSC_9748_sgirl.jpg

the little blue moonshine

DSC_9751_bm.jpg

I am putting a little secret sauce on these this go around and the tips are a bit toasty but they are dang frosty!!!

too late now but if you put baby powder on your arms and face the insulation wont itch as bad:)
you are awsome Buck!

Oh my, Buckshot. Puts my story rather in the shade! Although I still think if they had recognised a "minor qualifying disability" earlier on I would have been able to compete at a high disabled athletes level. I definitely feel for you here, regrets or no regrets it's always a difficult one to go through and process.

I have no idea how many miles I swam a week, I actually think it's soul destroying to count ... I did it a few years ago when I was competing again at 10 hours training a week (working full time so thats all I could do) and I couldn't believe it. After that it took a long time to stop counting it every damned training session :) So many years in the water, eh? :blushsmile:

But I still love it, still love the smell, love the sound and the feeling. When I win big on the lottery I am building myself a 25m 2 lane swimming pool, who cares how long it takes me to do it now or how it looks ... I can pretend I am winning against the best in the world :slide:

:Namaste:

Back to the room ...

Oh how I love the sound of all those pretty lights :thumb:

Well I just read back. It is good to have folks having fun in here... and Fluffy I know what you mean but chlorine evokes other memories for me. I was a Jr. Olympic swimmer and diver back in the day, I swam many miles each week. I was injured diving (torn muscle in my abdomen) and had to have extensive surgery for it. After the surgery the Doc gave the news… I was Humpty Dumpt and would not be diving any more. I also did not know at the time that it was not skill I lacked for some of the dives, it was a body that would bend... turns out my body resists bending :cheesygrinsmiley: so I was doomed from the start on that one!! No regrets, every kid should be on a team

Back to the room. I have purchased more insulation and have started installing it... damn that is shitty work. No matter, with each bundle if material I put up I gain a degree. I have decided to replace the two fluorescent four footers for seedlings and clones with another 400 watt MH with another magnetic ballast mmmm nice and toasty :cheesygrinsmiley:

some of that foam board would be great under plants:thumb:

Thanks... I do have to check the soil temps but I like them cool

too late now but if you put baby powder on your arms and face the insulation wont itch as bad:)
you are awsome Buck!

Oh not too late. I have to get one or two more rolls of that foul/wonderful stuff so :thanks:

Oh my, Buckshot. Puts my story rather in the shade! Although I still think if they had recognised a "minor qualifying disability" earlier on I would have been able to compete at a high disabled athletes level. I definitely feel for you here, regrets or no regrets it's always a difficult one to go through and process.

I have no idea how many miles I swam a week, I actually think it's soul destroying to count ... I did it a few years ago when I was competing again at 10 hours training a week (working full time so thats all I could do) and I couldn't believe it. After that it took a long time to stop counting it every damned training session :) So many years in the water, eh? :blushsmile:

But I still love it, still love the smell, love the sound and the feeling. When I win big on the lottery I am building myself a 25m 2 lane swimming pool, who cares how long it takes me to do it now or how it looks ... I can pretend I am winning against the best in the world :slide:

:Namaste:

Back to the room ...

Oh how I love the sound of all those pretty lights :thumb:
Wow! US and Michael Phelps:cheesygrinsmiley:I too was a swimmer! I'd get up early and feed my horse, swam in the morning before school, then the last period of the day back to the pool for laps and wind sprints, then home to feed the horse, then to my grocery store job, then home at 10, repeat:tokin:I was a busy boy back then...no time to get in trouble...:cheesygrinsmiley:

We're going to have to set up a swimming pool thread at this rate! Awesome :cheer:

Wow! US and Michael Phelps:cheesygrinsmiley:I too was a swimmer! I'd get up early and feed my horse, swam in the morning before school, then the last period of the day back to the pool for laps and wind sprints, then home to feed the horse, then to my grocery store job, then home at 10, repeat:tokin:I was a busy boy back then...no time to get in trouble...:cheesygrinsmiley:

We're going to have to set up a swimming pool thread at this rate! Awesome :cheer:
A little note...I was at a little lake with friends and family and said I was gonna swim across the lake. Paul, my brother's in-law kinda challenged me...he was training for tri-athalon and thought he had me beat before we started. At the time, I weighed 230 lbs and I am 5'8" so a little "out of shape" so then he says...."ya wanna put $10 on it?" I replied, "sure". With that another friend asked if I would cover his bet on Paul. I again replied, "sure". We took off across the lake and about half-way across I rolled over on my back to locate where Paul was. He was only about 1/4th of the way and flailing the water...obviously he was a better runner and cyclist! I swam the rest of the way across and then when he touched I took off and swam back...when he finally got back to shore I collected my $20 and he says, "Where did you learn to swim?" I told him I was on the Varsity swimming team for 4 years in HS. He says,"You didn't say anything about that" I said, "You never asked!" I thought you guys would appreciate my little story...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok Dang folks I suck at this journal stuff. I took that S Girl last night and by the time it was chopped I was too tired for pics. I put what I think is a haze plant in its place, I say "I think" because my tags were all f'ed up in the move and I did not put tags on the clones... I know, I know!! At this point I am 99.9% sure it is a haze but there is the .01 that could be super snowdawg. Either way something new to look at as the hybrids grow... :cheesygrinsmiley:

wheres the dogone pictures?:)

Fish Cake ... please hold and enjoy the coloring area's while you wait :cheesygrinsmiley:

I can't get pics of the Ladies till tonight (they are on all night)

S Girl Harvest

Fish Cake, I guess I could post these, for you

Why are people saying that cloning a plant over many generations degrades it? Because they don't want you starting a plant and keeping it going!!! Less seed sales for sure :cheesygrinsmiley: Once you have a plant you like clone the shit out of it!!! No space for a mother? No problem!! just clone forward like I do. I have stopped counting generations this is S Girl she is a 5th or 6th generation plant from a clone from a clone from a... you get it now. So now you know you can clone forward too.

Shame on you fibbers

S Girl

DSC_9766_sgirl.jpg

DSC_9767_sgirl.jpg

DSC_9765_lighter.jpg

:xmas: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom