My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

That looks great buck!

:thedoubletake::yummy::drool:

Just wait until next month to enter it in nom please! lol Just kidding. I would vote for it as of right now, wow what kind of camera is that.

Re: S Girl Harvest

Fish Cake, I guess I could post these, for you

Why are people saying that cloning a plant over many generations degrades it? Because they don't want you starting a plant and keeping it going!!! Less seed sales for sure :cheesygrinsmiley: Once you have a plant you like clone the shit out of it!!! No space for a mother? No problem!! just clone forward like I do. I have stopped counting generations this is S Girl she is a 5th or 6th generation plant from a clone from a clone from a... you get it now. So now you know you can clone forward too.

Shame on you fibbers

S Girl

DSC_9766_sgirl.jpg

DSC_9767_sgirl.jpg

DSC_9765_lighter.jpg

:xmas: :peace:

Damn straight Buck!!
I'm on my 4th gen of OG's that I cloned from a friend's clone, which was from a clone..from a clone..
And they're still bumpin!

Great looking buds Buck.
Had to repost those sick photos!
:thumb:

Well

I am pretty tired tonight. I fed the haze and then just sat and stared. I did try to set up the second 400 watt light for veg but the hood does not match the ballast... wtf? It is my luck. I will get it straight in the am and get motivated again. 800 watts of 7200k light for veg :cheesygrinsmiley: (fish cake the 10,000k MH is used for flowering) I have the two ballasts under the baby table and the table itself (stone) is 73f :cheesygrinsmiley: I think when the second 400 watter is lit I can hit 70. I am pretty proud of that (70f) considering what I had to work with and how little/much money I spent getting there. Not done yet I just need to keep motivated.

I am gonna have to take the other blue moon soon and you should see the new S Girls Wow! ... I am gonna crash, I know I said I wouls do pics but I gotta rest then I will be "on it like a hornet", when said like a Mainer it rymes "on it like a hon'it" :cheesygrinsmiley:

:laugh: :thumb:

A little note...I was at a little lake with friends and family and said I was gonna swim across the lake. Paul, my brother's in-law kinda challenged me...he was training for tri-athalon and thought he had me beat before we started. At the time, I weighed 230 lbs and I am 5'8" so a little "out of shape" so then he says...."ya wanna put $10 on it?" I replied, "sure". With that another friend asked if I would cover his bet on Paul. I again replied, "sure". We took off across the lake and about half-way across I rolled over on my back to locate where Paul was. He was only about 1/4th of the way and flailing the water...obviously he was a better runner and cyclist! I swam the rest of the way across and then when he touched I took off and swam back...when he finally got back to shore I collected my $20 and he says, "Where did you learn to swim?" I told him I was on the Varsity swimming team for 4 years in HS. He says,"You didn't say anything about that" I said, "You never asked!" I thought you guys would appreciate my little story...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh my goodness me ...

:adore:

Suck at journal stuff? Erm ... that is very very wrong. I always love your journal, look at them pretty pictures :dreamy:

P.S. Colouring area, brilliant.

Take a break Buckshot.....most of the hard work is over now....well there is that thing about the light...but you will get that straightened out too. Still hard to believe what you've done in a short period of time. :circle-of-love:

OMM recommends rest, at least for a bit. :goodjob:

Oh my goodness me ...

:adore:

Suck at journal stuff? Erm ... that is very very wrong. I always love your journal, look at them pretty pictures :dreamy:

P.S. Colouring area, brilliant.

Thanks Fluffy, I am glad you enjoy the coloring areas too :cheesygrinsmiley: Actually you got me interested what medium do you work in?

Take a break Buckshot.....most of the hard work is over now....well there is that thing about the light...but you will get that straightened out too. Still hard to believe what you've done in a short period of time. :circle-of-love:

OMM recommends rest, at least for a bit. :goodjob:

No OMM, there is no rest for the wicked.

Ok

I got all the goods for the second light... and a delay ON switch. This F'ing bulb crap is already pissing me off. I realized that if there is any interuption in power the light will not light and just sizzles... sweet. So another 50 bucks and I got a switch that if the power cuts off it stays off for 15 minutes allowing the bulbs to cool and a re-start to occur. I am gonna set it up tonight when the big girls wake up... and get pics.

I don't say it enough ... thanks for following along folks

It is seriously blowing, the temps outside are dropping like a stone and...

74f in the veg room 80f in bloom!!!:allgood: Woohoo!!!!

So I set up the second light and already the seedlings are loving it. I also took the second blue moon...yeah and some pics too

Blue Moon

DSC_9782_bm.jpg

DSC_9778_bm.jpg

DSC_9779_bm.jpg

DSC_9805_bm.jpg

DSC_9810_bm.jpg

Here is one for all you geeks... I have so many f'ing computers these two serve as ballast holders :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_9783_ballasts.jpg

Back to trimming :peace: folks

Anything I can get my Fluffy Little Paws on :)

Thanks Fluffy, I am glad you enjoy the coloring areas too. Actually you got me interested what medium do you work in?

.... and :adore:

What a fantastic way to start a day, looking at pictures like that. Thank you Buck :hug:

Thanks! I am glad I could start your day off well!

Back
Top Bottom