My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

lmao you guys are too much:rofl: I have a large mirror in the walkin closet,my wife will kill me but you only live once right:headbanger:

Just wait till she is gone, CLEAN it and don't break it put it back and no one is the wiser :winkyface:

Just wait till she is gone, CLEAN it and don't break it put it back and no one is the wiser :winkyface:
I like my way better....Don't have a wife, break the mirror if you want to (7 years bad luck), and always live to make yourself happy and at peace..And of course the Hozona Motto, " If it's not life threatening, it's not worth stressing about":cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

I like my way better....Don't have a wife, break the mirror if you want to (7 years bad luck), and always live to make yourself happy and at peace..And of course the Hozona Motto, " If it's not life threatening, it's not worth stressing about":cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Whoa!! you don't like a little bitch'in with your hash? ... and what about the full out freak out if you bust it? Come on! that is free entertainment :cheesygrinsmiley:

Whoa!! you don't like a little bitch'in with your hash? ... and what about the full out freak out if you bust it? Come on! that is free entertainment :cheesygrinsmiley:
No don't like my peace broken by bitchin' or anything else:Namaste:Especially if it's the mirror that makes her look thinner (in her eyes/dreams):cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:
:tokin:

No don't like my peace broken by bitchin' or anything else:Namaste:Especially if it's the mirror that makes her look thinner (in her eyes/dreams):cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:
:tokin:

:cheesygrinsmiley: and I will try to get my ' straight next time!

Good looking journal Buck! :thumb:
Damn fishcake is in every f'kin journal but mine!
Nice tips on the dry ice hash too. Have to try that one.

Thanks Tony... that reminds me I should have a look

Hey Buckshot, I felt similarly so don't feel bad. I saw this as someone who sneaks into the end of a wonderful grow journal with unsolicited "expertise". I'll stop at that point - except your hash looks very interesting! Wish you had a few more pictures of how you rolled the ball - there are very few informative resources in this area.
:goodjob:

Give this grower some reps!

Drive by. Been awhile since I drove thru and way to much to catch up on but did rip back acouple pages to see what's up and I can see things are growing great. Plants look fantastic dude, +++ Keepem Green

Hey Buckshot, I felt similarly so don't feel bad. I saw this as someone who sneaks into the end of a wonderful grow journal with unsolicited "expertise". I'll stop at that point

I am sorry... was that the bud rot? ... I could not be quiet and let your hard work rot away!!! :yikes:

- except your hash looks very interesting! Wish you had a few more pictures of how you rolled the ball - there are very few informative resources in this area.
:goodjob:

Give this grower some reps!

It is easy take a corner of a thick baggie fill it with kief. Squish the kief into a ball (it will naturally stick together) pinch down into the corner of the bag and twist shut leaving no air. Start twisting the bag tighter and tighter as you push down in a table. You might get enough space that you will need to untwist let out the air and then tighten again... in the end you will have a rock hard ball of hash

:laugh: OMG, this is what I have to do, it's reversed in our household! :)

Drive by. Been awhile since I drove thru and way to much to catch up on but did rip back acouple pages to see what's up and I can see things are growing great. Plants look fantastic dude, +++ Keepem Green

I know I replied... well let's try again

I said stuff like thank you and I will have to go check on you too and things of that nature. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hate screwing up and loosing text!! Sorry

:laugh: OMG, this is what I have to do, it's reversed in our household! :)

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Great conversation on the hash everyone, I am reading it avidly! :thumb:

Both methods require labor that I consider hard... I am still hurt from that job. Holding your arms out shaking the bag puts a lot of strain on the back, in your case the wing, so you might consider getting Mr. Fluffy to help

Budz

Some bud viewing pleasure for your holiday viewing :xmas:

Blue moon
DSC_9929_bmbud.jpg

DSC_9927_bmbud.jpg

DSC_9923_bmbud.jpg

S Girl (the top file is named wrong)
DSC_9921_bmbud.jpg

DSC_9918_sgirlbud.jpg

DSC_9906_sgirl.jpg

Enjoy :peace:

Back