My Very first grow 12/12 Mango

Very nice i've had and seen mango from kc brains grown outdoors and it has a really sweet taste and gets fat buds definately a keeper. Can't wait to put out clones and seedlings for summer how late of flowerin plants can you put out because mango takes till almost the end of october.

Thanks southern, umm not too sure really i've never grown outdoors before, my situation requires stealth, NYC baby, can't really have her growin outside from a high rise lol, but i can keep you posted as to how long she takes to flower, if that helps..
keep on growin dude!!!!!

On of the down falls of the city not being able to plant big trees you need saws to cut down but you still have a primo strain to work with and will get sweet buds. Good luck.

looking good brother eco lights do a 300w bulb i use them and had good results they dont cost the earth either ill stay posted

Here we are folks,..Day 9 updates, I'll be making sure to keep track of the number of days that pass, I remember reading other posts that did the same and it helped tremendously to get an idea of how long the grow takes, keep in mind i'm on 12/12 from seed. happy growing to all!!!

rsz_dscn0119.jpg

rsz_dscn0115.jpg

rsz_dscn0112.jpg

rsz_dscn0111.jpg

rsz_dscn0103.jpg

rsz_dscn0109.jpg

rsz_dscn0105.jpg

rsz_dscn0106.jpg

rsz_dscn0100.jpg

looking good brother eco lights do a 300w bulb i use them and had good results they dont cost the earth either ill stay posted

Thanks a lot Troop! I'm hoping all goes well from this point, do you have any ideas on what i can do to keep humidity up? i've got like 6 bottles of open water and two tupperware things in the box at all times yet the humidity wont' go past 20%, at times it reaches 35-40 but that's it

Wow Great work!
I also started growing recently but mine has not even seen light yet.

Great work though, I'm going to be watching this one.:goodjob:

Could be because the lighting indoors is not as strong and sometimes when your take them outside from inside the sun fryes them because they were use to the lighting being so sensitive and then the sun hits them and those rays are way stronger! or it could also be that the sun was much great stronger where klozit lives

Could be because the lighting indoors is not as strong and sometimes when your take them outside from inside the sun fryes them because they were use to the lighting being so sensitive and then the sun hits them and those rays are way stronger! or it could also be that the sun was much great stronger where klozit lives

go with l8tnightskunk's first hypothesis. i take it as a lesson learned

Back
Top Bottom