My Very first grow 12/12 Mango

Thats true if you don't harden them off first that could be why it died.

They're in a box away from direct sunlight, i've got black curtains up in the room they're in so no natural light ever gets to them..ever, they're in a contained environment, although two days ago when i added the y-socket lights to the setup i had them plugged into a different outlet not hooked up to the timer and the lights were on for 13.5 hrs instead of the 12 but i don't think that'll be an issue right?

cool beans, well said to say i won't have any update for a few days, i'll try my best but graduation is right around the corner and i've gotta get together all i need to apply for grad school/find a job/ yada yada, wish me luck! i'll be back as soon as i can

thank you L8, i'll see you all in a few days once i'm done with "the MAN's" paperwork, i'll see if i can sneak a few photos up, if i can. the missus' is taking away my laptop to make sure i get shit done lol. be safe and keep on growin!!

Or you like SouthernOnt said hardened up a bit at first take them out for maybe 30min at a time and slowly increase how long you leave them outside could help!
usually hardening plants is used for outdoor grows to help clones get used to the outdoors before they're planted often just by leaving them under a shady tree for a couple days

Ok peeps, here's a quick day 12 update fed em this morning a lil ff big bloom and grow big, they're doing great what do u think??
rsz_dscn0156.jpg

rsz_dscn0157.jpg

rsz_dscn0158.jpg

rsz_dscn0151.jpg

anyone know what that is in the last pic??

thanks Pan, i was wondering if the genetics of those two plants were different, they came from the same bag but they're growing differently and have differing shapes. what do u think?

ahhhhh i see, is there anyway to tell as far as percentage indica or sativa? or is this pretty much just a crapshoot, wait it out, and see what happens kinda thing?

nice plants. looks like its off to a good start.

sativa is long finger leaves like my skunk and your's looks like an indica like my rhino

Back
Top Bottom