Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Hi NaturalSpirit, Thank you for the kind feedback! I am glad that you received what you want and hopefully you will love it. and the glasses will protect your eyes in your growing. :D :D :D

Mine were left to grow vertical from the time stretch started

I’m not Sure What i Will be doing with her actually... i really like to see How big She becomes :cool:

If i level her like the euphoria it would be Nice to right? :D

Hi NaturalSpirit, Thank you for the kind feedback! I am glad that you received what you want and hopefully you will love it. and the glasses will protect your eyes in your growing. :D :D :D

Its amazing How I dont ever want to go back to without glasses. Its lovely to look and actually focus on What you see in stead of What is burning my eyes haha.

Again I’m humble to receive This gift:Namaste:
#marsforthewin

Nice glasses and congrats on the "loss"! Plants look stellar, clones taking off, and Brooklyn is happy as a clam :). All is well there for sure!

Its a great loss right? Hehe. I have zero complains about the girls at This stage. 3 of 6 mistreated cloned survived and Thats more then I can handle. Late christmas toughts and give them away?

We Will see... hehe

That all sounds lovely and hereby i declare the brooky to grow "natural" ;)

Lets see what this girl has in plan for me:slide: Whats the longest veg time before hitting flower on this? The last one didnt got treaten as good as this girl so i am curious how long she will veg for:high-five:

That all sounds lovely and hereby i declare the brooky to grow "natural" ;)

Lets see what this girl has in plan for me.
Maybe she will get big enough to make something with her remains after harvest ;).

Maybe she will get big enough to make something with her remains after harvest ;).

I might have made Sure 2 trunks are comming my way. One for me, one for a certain trunk buddy:rofl:

If my own plants get big enough I just make more.

Ive been thinking about a gruwela Deville stick... since my stalks aint that thick and the joints can get hot in the end :p

Just for fun Maybe?

The glorious moments when you capture your girls true the mars glasses :circle-of-love: can you guys see pretty long white hairs? She is already stacking a little to so I expect Nice buds fat and all...

I should probably put something like those glasses in my wish list. I don’t spend that much time with the tent open, but there are some days where I just want to look at the girls. Better to do that with eye protection. Don’t want to develop cataracts in 10 years just because I’m lazy today. :)

I might have made Sure 2 trunks are comming my way. One for me, one for a certain trunk buddy:rofl:

If my own plants get big enough I just make more.

Ive been thinking about a gruwela Deville stick... since my stalks aint that thick and the joints can get hot in the end :p

Just for fun Maybe?
Great news! Let me know when you start the project - I might be able to guide you along the way :cool:
I like the idea of the Gruwela Deville joint holder - should be doable with small stems.

I should probably put something like those glasses in my wish list. I don’t spend that much time with the tent open, but there are some days where I just want to look at the girls. Better to do that with eye protection. Don’t want to develop cataracts in 10 years just because I’m lazy today. :)

The difference is pretty big! I was lazy to, but i’m Happy Its here now :)

Pretty pistils!

Thnx Bud, I tought they were like long eyelashes lol

Great news! Let me know when you start the project - I might be able to guide you along the way :cool:
I like the idea of the Gruwela Deville joint holder - should be doable with small stems.

Ofcourse I let you know! Or Well... Maybe half way true cause I was spontanious again lol. The gruwela Deville stick might be a new hit, If it doesnt go under that name I remember dabbie from disjointed had one :rofl: one more recipe away from olivia’s Sh*tballs:battingeyelashes:

Do I sense another trip to the vice with camera in hand?

Not Sure If beez Will, but I can make pics of the sticks ;)

If you grow that big of a pot in coco, you are going to have your hands full. I grow in 10-15 gallon soil pots and the plants are huge. Just be careful. Growing in coco....I wouldn't go over a 5 gallon unless you have good height to work with. Just my input....take it for what it worth brother. Maybe try a 5 and see if you have the room to try and make a bigger pot work.
Yup so head height is issue at explosive growth rate lol

Back
Top Bottom