Need help

Daveusmc

420 Member
I have some new growth on my plants. The new leave ar point up straight in the air. They are turning yellow a the base of them and are canoeing real bad. The rest of the plant looks like its stretching. I dont know if the new leaves cant handle the lights or if they are too hot since plant is stretching. I'm using the dual phantom 315w cmh bulbs. The are at 60% intensity. Only plant that is doing good is a see that a started also. I have 4 total. 3 clones 1 seed. All clones are doing the same thing. I can post a picture later when I get home.

Pics for sure

Also

pH of water and nute mix
Nutes and strength
Light distance
Medium
Water schedule
Environment temps
Ph 6.0-63
Gh flora series 1/2 tsp micro grow bloom.
Dual 315w cmh at 60% 3ft away
Hydroton for medium
I feed every 2 hours
Temps 70 humidity 75%

Attachments

• 20191212_072250.jpg
    20191212_072250.jpg
    697.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 20191212_072229.jpg
    20191212_072229.jpg
    690.7 KB · Views: 92
They are growing very slow snail slow.

might not have hit the res completely. they'll rocket when they do.

are you active or passive hydro ? passive is slower to start, then watch out.

look good. touch hungry. and as mentioned a wee bit of cal mag probably would go a fair ways.
clones roll faster when hooked up.

hit them with the big girl nutes.

look good. touch hungry. and as mentioned a wee bit of cal mag probably would go a fair ways.
clones roll faster when hooked up.

hit them with the big girl nutes.
Oh i do cal mag since I use ro water. Also ppm is going up so. From what I understand they are being overfed iv ot goes up.

All new growth starts out yellow, and the curling is also normal - just keep a steady PH and they will straighten out as they grow bigger.

You say they have slowed down, they will pick up again in a week or two... if you're concerned about slow growth, you could try hitting them with a small amount of CalMag, as 9 times out of 10, it fixes this issue.

All new growth starts out yellow, and the curling is also normal - just keep a steady PH and they will straighten out as they grow bigger.

You say they have slowed down, they will pick up again in a week or two... if you're concerned about slow growth, you could try hitting them with a small amount of CalMag, as 9 times out of 10, it fixes this issue.
I am using cal mag since I have ro water

Back
Top Bottom