Need help

This is where I left a flower at the end of a branch and after a while on 24/0 light leaves and shoots came out of the flower.

Now, when I look at the dates on those pictures it looks like that first photo is what happened to this one...

Maybe leave as much on your plant as you can? There isn’t much of her already.
Hmm. :nerd-with-glasses: Your call.

Take the timer off the lights for now so she doesn’t get dark again and wait and see what folk come back with over the next day or two as far as any pruning goes?

Do you have any jars or packets of any myco products anywhere?
Hey Donkey, since he's only had it that big pot for a couple of weeks, I'm wondering if he wouldn't be better off transplanting it down to a smaller pot. Would be easier to get the watering right and establish the wet/dry cycle.

Or maybe that would be too much stress in addition to trying to reveg? I just think that pot is way too big and that is part of the complications that are making this plant struggle a bit.

Yeah I'm having trouble figuring out the watering situation. I'm really struggling all the way around I wasn't far in the learning process I'm just trying really hard with what I do know
Here's a link to Emilya's How to water a Potted Plant thread. This a really good place to start.

Lot's to learn, but one step at a time.

Maybe learn the basics of watering first and then we can talk about your potting mix. I'm not familiar with Purple Cow Potting Mix, but I'll see what I can find out.

Cloning it at this stage is highly unlikely. Once you flip into flower it gets more challenging the further you get. Anything past 2 or 3 weeks on flower and it is really tough. You're 10 weeks in.

I think it's going to be a real challenge simply getting it to re-veg and it still has all its roots. I guess you have nothing to lose by cutting off a bit to try to clone, but I'd have pretty low expectations.

And another factor is clones work best from healthy moms, which is not what you have there unfortunately.

Okay I was just thinking if there is a chance I will take it getting cuttings an the plant a shot or just the plant. But I'm probably just leave it alone for week or so besides watering an see if it gets worse
I think the next week or two under the new light schedule will tell you a lot. Fingers crossed!

Hey got some fresh plants want opinions the bigger plants been growing about 4 full months the others about 2. Using regular Walmart shop lights an plain water with plant food. Any suggestions on changes

IMG_20220816_204525306_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220816_204500606.jpg

IMG_20220816_204452717_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220816_204447842_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220816_204025121.jpg

Hey got some fresh plants want opinions the bigger plants been growing about 4 full months the others about 2. Using regular Walmart shop lights an plain water with plant food. Any suggestions on changes

IMG_20220816_204525306_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220816_204500606.jpg

IMG_20220816_204452717_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220816_204447842_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220816_204025121.jpg
Everything looks healthy, great work so far.
You need a timer, 12/12 so they will flower.
A decent light. :Namaste:
And nutrients.
Our Sponsors will give you a deal on those items.

Great work my friend. :thumb:
Keep it up.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Okay so I put the plants outside while cleaning the room an changing lights well I had to leave an it came up a flood in time I was gone it floated my smaller plants out the dirt some not completely tho an my big plants was soggy an ideas on how to fix this screw up

Back
Top Bottom