Need help

I have been helping my father but he has recently passed her just started teaching me an I need help with a plant we have will any one be willing to share information
Sorry for your loss my friend.
Anything you need we are all here to help. :love:
Welcome to 420magazine.

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @This is for you

Sorry for your lost, my condolences goes out to you and your family.

Have you been growing long?
Do you have any images you would like to share?
If you answer our questions; we can help you get to harvest.

When you are ready, and even now you can start a grow journal; here's the link.
How to Make a Grow Journal

If you would like to see what other growers are doing here's that link.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter other contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome This is for you,

My parents have been gone a long time yet I still miss them so very much.

I am a fairly new grower myself with limited experience but think common sense paired with intuition goes a long way towards growing and gardening, mistakes are just par for the course and part of the learning curve. When I first started growing in the mid-70s there was no YouTube or books available for purchase that I was aware of. I learned from just doing and from errors made. If you post pictures of what you are doing the experts here will give you the best advice on what changes to make. This is such a great site with so many friendly knowledgeable growers here.

This is our plant an I'm not sure what it needs at this point I need all information I can get thanks in advance

IMG_20220410_123647038.jpg

IMG_20220410_122242141.jpg

IMG_20220410_122230666.jpg

IMG_20220410_122224656.jpg

IMG_20220410_122214873.jpg

IMG_20220410_122207079.jpg

Looks to me like too small a plant in too big of a container, leading to overwatering.

After you harvest it, maybe show us a picture of the roots.

For your next plant, start a new journal and you'll get lots of help along the way to increase your harvest.

Ok, so a plant with special memories. I get that.

I've never revegged a plant so maybe someone else can chime in with suggestions. @Jon @Bill284 @StoneOtter @DonkeyDick @Stunger @Rexer @InTheShed @Carcass @Maritimer
any of you guys have any experience or thoughts on how he can accomplish this?

But basically, and assuming it is a photoperiod plant and not an auto, what you want to do is change the lighting back to something like 18/6 or some growers even go 24/0 for light/dark period.

And switch it back to veg nutes.

Here is a post on revegging from @Van Stank but he's not on here all that much lately.

In the mean time, can you give us some background on this grow, like strain, potting mix, nutes, watering habits, and anything else you think might be helpful.

Could be a fun group project to help you get this plant recharged and restarted.

Back
Top Bottom