Nerfbanes First Ever Grow 2013

So on saturday I started germinating a WW seed, and yesterday I broke my ph meter just as I was going to adjust some water for keeping up the moisture level on the rockwool. I'd go buy another one except I have one coming in the mail already. Fukkitall.

Nerfbane, that sucks obviously knew something was wrong ordering another already. I'm searching for one at the moment, want a six in one ph ppm etc etc only can find them for $20 on eBay or $250 where are the $80-$150 ones? Thanks for hook up, now just got to grow a set ha ha. Did ya hear our prime minister said torture was alright in certain circumstances, I voted for him ahh ahh should have stuck with greens, first time changed and may have helpt a psycho ahh it's doing my head in!

Nerfbane, that sucks obviously knew something was wrong ordering another already. I'm searching for one at the moment, want a six in one ph ppm etc etc only can find them for $20 on eBay or $250 where are the $80-$150 ones? Thanks for hook up, now just got to grow a set ha ha. Did ya hear our prime minister said torture was alright in certain circumstances, I voted for him ahh ahh should have stuck with greens, first time changed and may have helpt a psycho ahh it's doing my head in!

Nah I had no idea it was gonna get broken, I just saw one on ebay for $35 with auto temperature calibration :) Search ebay australia for ozponics, they are a decent seller/store. And yes, getting the plums up to press submit order wasn't easy :)

Abbott : The man wanted to be a catholic priest. Royal Commission into Child Abuse tells us a lot about the local ones we have. Fucking bogan PM by a bogan vote. But giving naval vessels to Sri Lanka so they could 'stop the boats'? I suppose corpses can't apply for asylum. Seriously, I recon there is a segment of the population who'd cheer if he gave sarin to syria if he told them it'd stop a single refugee.

And I saw some lady cops parading the new vic police uniform as they went into court to explain why they left a man in a gutter to die. Very gestapo.

Fed police : Yeah, we tap australian politicians phone lines, but don't worry, we don't do it often.

Medical cannabis unanimously rejected in NSW.

But at least neither of us live in Queensland. :)

Oh and that no retirement until 70 and then we'll send someone a bill for a chunk of your house when you die. That's gone over as well as anyone would have imagined. Next on the Libs workplace reforms agenda, minimum working age reduced to 8, 6.5 day working week and no leave at all.

Yeah, they get me worked up.

Ha just wrote you a massive pm, stoned insights to a harmonious existence, some deep dribble, a lot of thoughts, posted it then was told too few posts to pm grrrr maybe lucky you peace dude

Yup, I understand why it's a good idea. Because ever since I read it every hit on the vape bag has tasted slightly more dusty and buggy! Stupid overactive imagination. :)

Now that is funny... until you look close :cheesygrinsmiley:

So on saturday I started germinating a WW seed, and yesterday I broke my ph meter just as I was going to adjust some water for keeping up the moisture level on the rockwool. I'd go buy another one except I have one coming in the mail already. Fukkitall.

one of my days eh? :straightface:

Nah I had no idea it was gonna get broken, I just saw one on ebay for $35 with auto temperature calibration :) Search ebay australia for ozponics, they are a decent seller/store. And yes, getting the plums up to press submit order wasn't easy :)

Abbott : The man wanted to be a catholic priest. Royal Commission into Child Abuse tells us a lot about the local ones we have. Fucking bogan PM by a bogan vote. But giving naval vessels to Sri Lanka so they could 'stop the boats'? I suppose corpses can't apply for asylum. Seriously, I recon there is a segment of the population who'd cheer if he gave sarin to syria if he told them it'd stop a single refugee.

And I saw some lady cops parading the new vic police uniform as they went into court to explain why they left a man in a gutter to die. Very gestapo.

Fed police : Yeah, we tap australian politicians phone lines, but don't worry, we don't do it often.

Medical cannabis unanimously rejected in NSW.

But at least neither of us live in Queensland. :)

Oh and that no retirement until 70 and then we'll send someone a bill for a chunk of your house when you die. That's gone over as well as anyone would have imagined. Next on the Libs workplace reforms agenda, minimum working age reduced to 8, 6.5 day working week and no leave at all.

Yeah, they get me worked up.

"despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage" -- Smashing Pumpkins

doh, ya gotta hit 50 posts to be able to pm :\

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Now that is funny... until you look close :cheesygrinsmiley:

one of my days eh? :straightface:

"despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage" -- Smashing Pumpkins

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yup, I have been checking things with a loupe a lot over the weekend, there are dead shrivelled mites, lint, them little fly things that have wandered in, gotten gassed and died on a leaf. I'm so washing when I harvest. As long as the package turns up tomorrow I should be ok, the cube is still good and heavy.

And yeah people are supposed to mellow as they age, I just get more and more pissed off at the world. I just don't understand why people seem to think that another 50 years of the same failed system is going to make things better.

Nerfbane, come on man keep positive, your in the zone, you know what you doing, what your've done. Keep listening to your plant, you don't need the ph meter Luke, use the force..... Hopefully comes in the mail tomorrow. She'd be getting bigger, photos esp with extra light. Good luck man peace

Whoohoo top of the cube has a thing coming out the top! Off the heat pad for her, top of the crib removed, T5 1 foot above the tray, more for warmth than anything atm.

Just reread it, ah lil we showing, good stuff

Nerfbane, come on man keep positive, your in the zone, you know what you doing, what your've done. Keep listening to your plant, you don't need the ph meter Luke, use the force..... Hopefully comes in the mail tomorrow. She'd be getting bigger, photos esp with extra light. Good luck man peace

Thanks Grizz, yeah it'll be fine most likely. The cube still weighs more than twice what a dry one does at this stage so it's still got a decent amount of water soaked in. I'm taking photos as I'm going, I was going to start a better structured journal for this one but that won't be for a few weeks. She's all the way out now, the seed casing came off in the cube and it's nice and green on top :) Put together the DWC/drip system that she'll be going in and giving it a good test run atm. It came with a free t-shirt in my favourite absence of colour. :)

Hey nerfbane What's going on with the big girl man? Little girl growing fast? Pictures please, hope all is well. Peace man

Yo Grizz, how's tricks? Hot sunday here. I have bad news, the little girl was dead this morning when I checked her. She was standing tall and proud last night, I think the heat dried out the rockwool faster than I thought it would. I'll be starting a new one off tonight. It's a bit of a bummer all in all, but that'll never happen again.

On to the old lady. I took her out of her hole and got some shots in a bit better light.
100_00652.JPG

100_00662.JPG

100_00671.JPG

100_00682.JPG

100_00692.JPG

100_00703.JPG

And then I cut her into little bits and hung them out to dry. To quote a classic, Tonight's the night, and it's going to happen again and again.
100_00722.JPG

100_00711.JPG

I went for the tried and true drying method of warm dark dry spot with a fan blowing on them. Fuck my place stinks right now. There's 6 hangers full of branches, since I don't know what I am doing with trimming I was pretty conservative with what I took off, making sure that I removed anything that had been touched by the spider mites. And of course, that last one is my lump of scissor hash. My vegetable crisper is full of trim that I will turn into butter tomorrow via double boiling + cheesecloth. I have no idea what it's going to weigh dry, but I think I'm gonna have to buy some more preserving jars. I am not worried about the potency. I got wasted licking my fingers when I took a lunch break. In the next couple of days I'm gonna do a recap on what I've learned and what I will do differently next time, then it's the smoke report! I'll even go so far as to smoke it for yas.

Nerfbane, awesome job man, look like they should be tasty! Couple questions, if you had the clones could you have got another plant under the light? Did you spray them with icing sugar before photo?lol Can I come over and have a taste? Looking forward to weight, taste and couchlock report. Peace

Yeah I might be able to get 2 in that tent, but it'd suck for training. I've got a 1mx1m tent that I'm going to use for flowering in so I can really spread the limbs out and get light on everything in spades. I'm going to put the current tent up for starting/vegging plants so I can veg for 2 months while one flowers. One thing I am definitely doing is trellising and bending the crap out of them.

I don't have icing sugar! If ya lived with 500kms of me you could drop in :)

Might be able to smell my way there, those crystals mmyum. Over 800km away, oh well. LEDs look like there getting the juices out of the plant from journals I've seen, and all report of the strength, taste and overall quality being greater than other indoor grow lighting. Looking forward to yours, peace

Yup, the experienced guys who have them are doing amazing stuff, mine is arse compared to BIDs/Cursos. I am pretty sure I was too low on O2 in the water this grow, I'm putting twice as much in on the one coming up. I'm also going to just use one range of nutes+boosts so I have less holes in what I'm feeding her.

Pulling the system apart from this grow, roots are as white as photoshopped teeth.

And yeah, I recon you might be able to sniff me down. Seriously stinky. I am going to open a door at 1am.

Back
Top Bottom