Nerfbanes First Ever Grow 2013

droopy31.jpg

droopy23.jpg

droopy11.jpg

droopy7.jpg

Hi Lady, welcome to the site and my journal :) I would suspect you're over watering her from the photo. Are you using soil or some other medium? If it's soil then your ph is too low, this is a great diagram (props KingJohnC)

pH_chart7.jpg

I would stop watering her for a few days to see if she springs back, it's easy to over water them when they are young. Make sure she has plenty of run off so there is no water trapped in the bottom as that can easily start up root rot as well. Hope I've helped, let me know :)

hi thanks for ur reply, I have her in coco soil normally the ph is between 5.5-6.5 I will leave the feed for a few days see how she goes =) I will also keep u updated thank you

Did you spray those buds for mites?

Yup, a few weeks ago, and put up a local version of the hot shot no pest strips as well. There is a little damage from their activities but I think I caught them fairly early.

I am glad you were able to stop those horrid little beasts. You might consider washing those buds...

Bud Washing

Cool thanks man :) Kinda like blanching spinach :)

Not quite... doing this will help to remove the stuff you used to kill the mites and the dead critters themselves.

Hey nerfbane, another Aussie here and lazy not going back to find out ( you understand) what size light you got for your plant? Mars2 spectrum? There are Aussies that enjoy strains but to name them like o/s do is impossible cause most comes from "quality bag seed" have you ever ordered seeds from o/s? Any good confidential suppliers? Don't know if risk outweighs reward, when we get good skunk seeds, remember northern lights, haven't seen any for about 10 plus years but they would be some nice seeds. Anyway dude surfcoast Vic, stoned blabbering well done, good job, peace

Hey nerfbane, another Aussie here and lazy not going back to find out ( you understand) what size light you got for your plant? Mars2 spectrum? There are Aussies that enjoy strains but to name them like o/s do is impossible cause most comes from "quality bag seed" have you ever ordered seeds from o/s? Any good confidential suppliers? Don't know if risk outweighs reward, when we get good skunk seeds, remember northern lights, haven't seen any for about 10 plus years but they would be some nice seeds. Anyway dude surfcoast Vic, stoned blabbering well done, good job, peace

Hey Grizwald, good to see another convict scrag :) I'm rockin' the mars2 80x5, with the standard LED setup. Once the order was processed it took 1 day from china to oz and then 3 days in customs. I have been able to get some seeds in from overseas, -------------------- got through with their stealth packaging, got 10 femmed white widows with 5 femmed northern lights as freebies :) I thought the risk was worth taking, as I worked with a guy whose brother works for customs, and according to his bro, the only stuff customs in australia finds is the stuff it already knows about. Turned up about 2-3 weeks after ordering.

Good to see another aussie who is interested in varieties as well, I jumped on silk road one night to see what all the fuss was about, all the highly descriptive ads of the us/euro guys with strains, growing conditions and high descriptions, aussie sellers came down to hydro gear good smoke 95% of the time. Fucking depressed me. I'm old, I remember the good old days where dealers took pride in their work around here :)

And thanks for the kind words for my plant :) ACT for me, it's decriminalized here so it's a bit easier to keep politicians kids out of holding cells.

*edit*

I'll pm you the supplier. it's one of the few that will even try to ship here.

So on saturday I started germinating a WW seed, and yesterday I broke my ph meter just as I was going to adjust some water for keeping up the moisture level on the rockwool. I'd go buy another one except I have one coming in the mail already. Fukkitall.

Back
Top Bottom