Nerfbanes First Ever Grow 2013

I found myself with a little spare time today, so as promised, here are some photos under a more natural light colour.

100_00417.JPG
100_00426.JPG

Yep just a shorter leaf, but you will have stressed your girl a tad. Tucking them under other growth is something I use. The only time I've heard of cutting them is either for a clone. Or its to wreck your plant, meaning and this is just going by memory; but their is a supposed method to promote a more triched up plant. Not sure if it works or whether its just hokum. the method is to simply cut all your leaves on the plant or remove the center most finger on each.

Hooray I have a fever. That always makes things......Surreal. :)

Thanks for chiming in about leaf trimming guys, it was the stress it causes I was wondering about.

So the guy who dropped my girl on me dropped over a few nights ago, he was pretty impressed with how I turned her around, and then told me to get defoliating. I've been cutting crap out in small goes, old leaves and thin twiggy branches that were never going to do anything, and doing some training of the lower limbs like Acolyte shows in his journal. Of course nowhere near as well. I'll try and get some photos up soon.

Back
Top Bottom