New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Thanks for sharing your wonderful grow and your fabulous gameshow with us Reg :thumb:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

This journal is officially closed. Please post all your replies on New City Grower 2.0, the link is below in my signature.

Jaamz...."micro fim" or "micro top" is where you remove the tiny head ONLY in the very early stages (4 nodes is good). There's a very good pictorial on LAs thread about fluxing my friend. :)

You got that right Oz, :thumb: those Mr Miagi tutorials are a blessing, he very good teacher!

Hey man, nice DWC system :) I made one myself and it seems to be working pretty fine ^^ I had to pay about 40 eu ~ 65 bucks for a bucket on ebay, when I saw what I ordered I was like wuuut? And I made one myself for around 22 eu. Yours is sweet tho, I'll be needing a cloner soone, lovely air stone.

Cheers man, feel free to drop by here
First Time Grower - 400 Watt HPS-MH - Hybrid Hydroponics - Big Bang Auto Fem
Hey Reg....here is my homemade bubbler cloner

I had a 50 site cloner with a dome but I hated cleaning it and the light got to the roots on all the unused sites....

...so I got stoned and made this out of a Tupperware container and my girlfriend's flip flops. LOL. ...
image4022.jpg
An XL ZIP-lock bag is the humidity dome :rofl:

...it works awesome!

Hello, Velomania. Welcome to the New City Grower series. Unfortunately, this is 1.0 and is complete but feel free to join us over at New City Grower 2.0 I look forward to seeing you over there.

I heard from Broke Ass this morning...:yahoo: and he asked me to let everyone know that he will be around a soon as things slow down for him a bit... Apparently his assistant is doing most of the growing now and he is just doing the smoking... He said she is a better grower too...:biglaugh::biglaugh: It was nice to hear from him and know that they are all alright.... Today is going to be a good day...:;):....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom