New Grow As Promised

Not sure tbh im all over this guy to get the room done and all tht but you know how it goes shit always takes ages when you need it to be fast working on our 2nd license to boost plant counts and room can handle 48 plants

Omg your crazy! 48 plants! I hope you plan to have your girlfriend help out.

Ya one would think this guys just lazy so ill be on him starting wed like hes never seen i can be annoying if need be lol

Heres my late attempted at a somewhat flux on wat i think is female f7 buckeye pheno

420-magazine-mobile1611516569.jpg

Than the rest of the team

420-magazine-mobile209109071.jpg

Am i training correct sin?

It looks more like low stress training then a flux. When you start to flux a plant you basically take everything off except 2 nodes. Like this..
420-magazine-mobile284663563.jpg

What your doing right now is awesome too because as the branch's continue to grow you can train her like this..
420-magazine-mobile929650908.jpg

She's look like this in flower..
420-magazine-mobile2954031.jpg

Everything stays nice and even!

Im gonna try to play around i got some autos and photos got 50 seeds today lol cant wait to plant these automazars and the few other good ones i grabbed i got some strawberry cough, og kush ,white berry,zombie kush all that good stuff so im gong to need your help once they sprout as how to properly flux my girls i paid so much for

Im gonna try to play around i got some autos and photos got 50 seeds today lol cant wait to plant these automazars and the few other good ones i grabbed i got some strawberry cough, og kush ,white berry,zombie kush all that good stuff so im gong to need your help once they sprout as how to properly flux my girls i paid so much for

Hell yah, I'm down to help you all the way through! Those auto mazars are on my list to try! I've seen some FAT buds come off of them and now that I've been growing big mama I'm definitely jumping on the og Kush wagon. I always think the buds look super dense on my plant but when it comes down to harvest they can get a little airy, this og Kush will be 100% dense I can just tell. Even the tiny lower buds are rock solid, it's just a completely different look then what I've seen.

I see u got to 3rd node than as the 4th came out u chopped her pluck the rest and get left with two mini cola arms and tie her down?

Back
Top Bottom