New Grow As Promised

420-magazine-mobile1454807363.jpg

You should think about ordering some of this colloidal silver spray (a higher ppm) so you can take one of those auto mazars to make some fem seeds. Feel free to thank me for the idea with a couple mailed in a envelope .

Ok ill get it teach me how to use it i put down 5 zombie kush to germ today next im doing mazars show me how to make female seeds please

Ok ill get it teach me how to use it i put down 5 zombie kush to germ today next im doing mazars show me how to make female seeds please

I've only giving it a shot once, durning my last grow with some midnight express autos. I wasn't successful but it's only because I waited until the plant was showing pistils. I should of started a week or two earlier.
I was going to give it another try at the beginning of this grow but life got to busy. Everything I've read or watched makes it look pretty easy. I'm pretty sure you can find a active thread on it, here.
The goal is to force a fem plant to turn male by using the colloidal silver spray. My next autos I'll start straying the branch's/nodes that I want to force male once the auto is 2 weeks old. It can take a Auto 2 to 3 weeks before the areas you spray start to show male parts. You can then take that pollen and use it on the rest of the unsprayed plant or you could use it on another fem plant.
The reason why I want to use the same plant is because you can't smoke any of the buds that might of been sprayed by the colloidal silver.
Does that make sense? If not I can inbox you some of the articles that I saved on it.

Check this method my girl figured out shes using a needle and string to tie down to pots as we can weave it in and out like u see and do heavy lst so i can get her 1 height and all that while tops grow in the plan with her now is to let her recover keep trained let her fill in and put into a metal trellice over next 2 months

This is my animal cookies

420-magazine-mobile1629041577.jpg

420-magazine-mobile972977131.jpg

Check this method my girl figured out shes using a needle and string to tie down to pots as we can weave it in and out like u see and do heavy lst so i can get her 1 height and all that while tops grow in the plan with her now is to let her recover keep trained let her fill in and put into a metal trellice over next 2 months

This is my animal cookies

420-magazine-mobile1629041577.jpg

420-magazine-mobile972977131.jpg

Ya that's really cool.

Ya ive been reading watching allot of videos and training them and so far even with a non dialed in room my plants are super green lush beautiful and the bend is nice no snaps

You absolutely have to see her clone ill take a pic tomorrow its in the clone machine bubbling away with such rich white gorgeous tap roots

Ya ive done that it works very well i did it due to wanting to see if it retained shape and it did you saw how big tht lemon kush got

Ya when u train a plant and let it go it jumps right back to life strong as hell in flower and i defoliate like 2 weeks in heavily during flower they go nuts

Those lower bud sights are gonna love it!

Omg my babies arent doing so good today sofab well see pray for me guys i hate when seeds start with issues after u germ and put into pellets who has a 100 % method for fully germed seeds with a tap root no peet plugs looking for next step to replace them as i get a long tap and ive never had issues b4 like this only new addition to the mix is the 200 count pellets maybe someone can help me a bit

Omg my babies arent doing so good today sofab well see pray for me guys i hate when seeds start with issues after u germ and put into pellets who has a 100 % method for fully germed seeds with a tap root no peet plugs looking for next step to replace them as i get a long tap and ive never had issues b4 like this only new addition to the mix is the 200 count pellets maybe someone can help me a bit

Share a picture. I go straight from the paper towel into seedling trays with soil.

Into light warrior seed starter i do all my plants this way it's these. Cheap 200 count plugs i bet so looking for ideas and right into the soil u think mines airy loose

Back
Top Bottom